Haryana Government conducts Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test for admission through lateral entry in engineering course. Through Haryana LEET Counselling 2020, the candidate will be given admission directly into 2nd year (third semester). The selection is done on the basis of inter-se-merit of the online entrance test. The counselling will be conducted online on the off-campus basis for Kashmiri migrants. For admission under TFW (Tuition Fee Waiver) scheme, the candidate must also register for OLET for B.Tech. (LEET). The eligible SC/BC candidates will get the post-Matric Scholarship. Below are given more details about Haryana LEET Counselling 2020.
Haryana LEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Events||Registration & Choice filling||Seat allotment||Physical reporting|
|Start date 1st counselling||2nd week of July||3rd week of July||4th week of July|
|End date of 1st counselling||3rd week of July||–||4th week of July|
|Start date 2nd counselling||4th week of July||Last week of July||Last week of July|
|End date of 2nd counselling||4th week of July||–||1st week of August|
Procedure of Haryana LEET Counselling 2020
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The Registration of Haryana LEET Counselling 2020 can be done on the online portal www.techadmissionshry.gov.in only before the commencement of the first counselling. The password generated during registration must be kept safely for the future log in. The candidate needs to report to the appointed institution after the completion of first counselling with all the required documents in order to ensure the admission. To confirm the admission in the institution, candidates will deposit the admission fee. For 2nd counselling, the candidate needs to fill the priority choices again. There won’t be any online counselling after 2nd counselling. To confirm the admission through HLEET, get the Provisional Admission Online slip from the institution. The admission is cancelled, in case the information furnished is found to be false and there is no refund of the fees.
Steps to apply for Haryana LEET Counselling 2020
- Register on the official online portal to participate in Haryana LEET Counselling 2020.
- Click on the “New Registration” option and provide all the required details.
- If all the information is correct the registration page will ask for your details
- Once all the details have been confirmed “Registration Confirmation “page will come up.
- Click on the Continue tab and move forward.
- When all your particulars are successfully registered, the Registration confirmation page will appear.
- A one-time password will be generated.
- Fill in the choice of the college online.
- The colleges only for which he is eligible will be displayed.
- Fill as many choices and lock the choices.
- The locked choices cannot be changed after the starting of counselling.
- The candidate can upgrade his choices only once the counselling is over.
Fee for Haryana LEET Counselling 2020
- Candidates are advised to pay the counselling fee of Rs.500.
- The fee can be paid by only the reserved category students.
- The status of the fee deposited will be available under the “Payment Status” link.
Haryana LEET Counselling 2020 Centers
- Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari
- Polytechnic, Nilokheri
- University Library, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Polytechnic, Sonepat
- YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad
- Polytechnic, Hisar
- University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar
- Polytechnic, Ambala
- of Engineering and Technology, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Polytechnic, Manesar
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology, Murthal, Haryana
- Seth Jai Prakash Polytechnic, Damla, Yamuna NagarUniversity Computer & Informatics Center GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar
Documents required for Haryana LEET Counselling 2020
- The original mark sheets of passed exams.
- Income certificate of parents
- Residence proof documents
- Medical fitness certificate
- Admit card
- Character certificate.
- Reservation category certificate. (if applicable)
- State reservation certificate /domicile certificate.
- Voter id proof or any photo id that is acceptable by government standards
- 3 sets of all the documents photocopied and duly attested by the authorities.