TANCA Counselling 2021: Anna University will organize TANCA Counselling and seat allocation in an offline manner. The schedule of Counselling will be published by Anna University. Candidates must download the call letter before attending in counselling. They can use application number, name, and date of birth to download the counselling letter. For GATE and TANCET qualified candidates, a merit list will be organized. The seat allotment will also be completed on the rank obtained by the candidates in the merit list. For more details about TANCA Counselling 2021, candidates can read the following article.
TANCA Counselling 2021 Important Dates
|All Eligible Differently Abled Persons With Valid GATE Score||3rd week of August|
|GATE Score (up to) 388.000|
|All Eligible Gate Candidates With Valid Gate Score|
|Differently Abled Persons||3rd week of August|
|TANCET Mark (up to) 40.546 – 28.431||3rd week of August|
|Mark (up to) 27.293 – 5.814||3rd week of August|
|SCA to SC Counselling Registration||4th week of August|
TANCA Counselling 2021
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The university will conduct the TANCA Counselling 2021 procedure tentatively in the third week of August in an offline manner. The candidates with their name in the merit list and order of their preference will have to physically report at Anna University for further counselling and seat apportionment procedure. Download their call letter by entering their permits, before asserting TANCA counselling.
Steps to Register for TANCA Counselling 2021
- Visit the official website and find the link for TANCA Counselling 2021.
- Log in by entering the details required.
- Pay the counselling fee if required.
- Choose the college preference and lock the choices.
- Take a print of the filled choices for future reference.
Documents required during the Counselling
- Qualifying degree certificate, provisional certificate, and mark sheets.
- Scorecard of GATE
- Marksheet of Class X and Class XII
- TANCET hall ticket for TANCET category applicants
- Transfer Certificate from Institute last attended.
- Community Certificate (if required)
- Copy of Identification Certificate obtained from recognized authorities.
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
The fee for Counselling
- The counselling fee for General category candidates will be Rs. 5300.
- For SC/ SCA/ ST category candidates, the counselling fee will be Rs. 1150.
- After the authentication of papers and payment of fees candidates will be given seats.
- The seat allocation will be ensured through the rank found in GATE or TANCET.
- Entrants who will be apportioned seats will have to reach institutes with the payment receipt, seat allocation letter, and other brochures mentioned above.
- In case the candidate fails to arrive at the selected institute or pay the fees, the entry will be void.
- To authorize the admission, candidates need to pay the remaining tuition fees.