The BITSAT Admit Card 2020 will be issued to candidates, after the completion of the slot booking process. The admit card will be released by BITS Pilani in the month of April in the online mode only. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to candidates. The hall ticket can be downloaded by entering application ID, date of birth, gender, and email ID. Various exam details such as the address of the test center, exam date and time and other personal details will be in the admit card. The article below is giving all the important details about BITSAT Admit Card 2020. Read the article carefully and follow the exam rules.
BITSAT Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam (CBT) Schedule||3rd week of May 2020|
|Apply for admission to the institute||1st week of May 2020|
|Release of Admit List/Wait List||3rd week of June 2020|
BITSAT Admit Card 2020
Few weeks prior to the examination, the admit card will be available at the official website of BITS. The admit card will not be sent by post or any other mode. The applicants can download the admit cards from the website itself. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. So the applicants have to bring the admit cards to the examination center.
Steps to download BITSAT Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website and find the link to download BITSAT Admit Card 2020.
- Enter application number, gender, date of birth and email-ID to log-in.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in it for the correctness.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it on A4 size sheet.
The exam of BITSAT Admit Card 2020 will be conducted at the following places: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Goa, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Indore, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mangalore, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Patna, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Siliguri, Surat, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai (1, 2), Lucknow (1, 2), Jaipur (1, 2, 3), Bangalore (1, 2), Vijayawada (1, 2), Delhi (1, 2, 3, 4), Hyderabad Campus (1, 2), Hyderabad City (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Dubai (UAE)
Documents to be carried in BITSAT Exam 2019
- BITSAT Admit Card 2020
- Stationary essentials which are required during the exam.
- Voter’s Id/ Aadhar Card with a Photo/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook.
BITSAT Admit Card 2020: Important Points
- It is important to take admit card while going for the examination.
- Admit card will be necessary throughout the process.
- Candidate should prepare a proper study time table.
- Try to be relaxed and stress-free and concentrate on studies.
- Practice mock tests and previous year question papers will help the students in preparing for the examination.
- The exam will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- The duration will be a total of three hours (without break).
- The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
- English Proficiency: Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension, Word Formation, Conclusion, Composition, etc.
- Mathematics: Complex numbers, Theory of Quadratic equations, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Logarithms and their properties, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, etc.
- Chemistry: Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Electro Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrogen, and s-block elements, etc.
- Physics: Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Rotational Motion, etc.
- Biology: Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, and Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Binary Logic, Syllogism, Classification Test, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, etc.
Books for BITSAT 2020
- BITSAT (Class XI) In English with CD
- 12 Practice Papers BITSAT 2017 PB 8th Edition by G K P
- BITSAT Explorer 2017 (With CD) (English) by MTG Editorial Board
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the BITSAT (English) by One Learn Education
- BITSAT English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning PB (English) by Disha Experts
- Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT Online Test – with Mock Test CD (English) by Disha Experts
- A Complete Success Package for Online BITSAT 2020 (With CD) by Comprehensive Coverage of NCERT Syllabus for Classes 11 and 12 (English) 4th Edition by Arihant Publication