BITSAT Application Form 2023 will be released to provide admission to eligible candidates into various engineering courses. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) will be conducted by Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS). The courses that candidates can pursue are B. Tech, B. Pharm, and M. Sc from the institute. Candidates can choose the maximum of three exam centers while applying for the application form. Read the following article and know all the details about the BITSAT Application Form such as eligibility criteria, important dates, steps to apply.
BITSAT Application Form 2023 Important Dates
|Releasing of Application Form||3rd week of December 2020|
|Last date to apply||1st week of March 2023|
|Editing in the application form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Allotment of the Exam center||2nd week of March 2023|
|Slot booking||3rd week of March to 2nd week of April 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd to Last week of April 2023|
|Date of Exam||3rd to Last week of May 2023|
|Apply for admission||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2023|
|Releasing of Admit list & waitlist||1st week of July 2023|
BITSAT Application Form 2023 Details
By accessing the official link given above, candidates can register themselves. Fill the application form well in time without waiting for the last date. Candidates can choose the maximum of three exam centers while applying for the application form. On the basis of preferences marked by candidates and availability of test center, the center allotment will be done. Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future references. The last date to submit the application form will be 1st week of Mar 2020.
Steps to fill BITSAT Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and click on the “New Registration” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Enter all the required details like personal details i.e. your name, gender, date of birth, valid email id and click on Submit” button.
- For BITSAT Exam Center, indicate any 3 preferences from the options in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Confirm and Submit Details” tab.
- In case of correction of any mistake in the form click on the ‘Edit above details’ tab.
- Upload scanned Photograph and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the form.
- Take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
- The fee payment can be done through credit or debit card, net banking and cash payment at ICICI Bank.
- The application fee will be Rs. 3150/- for male candidates.
- The application fee will be Rs. 2650/- for female candidates.
- Then students have to pay the US $ 80 (Rs. 5600/-) for both male & female candidates, in case of choosing Dubai as an exam center.
- For B. Pharma: Students must have cleared the 12th or intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
- For other courses (except B. Pharma): Students must have passed 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
- Students who have passed 12th exams in 2016 or appearing in 2017 are eligible to apply.
BITSAT Application Form 2023: Important Points
- You can check the application status from the official website of BITS by entering your application number, Gender, and DOB.
- Candidates cannot apply with less than 75% marks.
- You can log in to your account on the BITSAT portal with your application number and print the confirmation page.
- The authority shall provide the correction facility in the application form.
- There is no need to send the application.