Hotel Management Entrance Exams 2018-19 / HM Admissions 2018
From past few years Hotel Management course has gained popularity. Hotel Management Entrance Examinations are conducted every year in India for the admission in numerous universities and institutes providing Hotel Management Courses for those candidates, who want to make their career in field of Hotel management. In 24 institutes of Hotel Management and eight Food Craft Management institutes situated in different locations in India these courses are provided. Generally all the Hotel Management Institutes in India conduct their test by their own also.
Hotel Management Entrance Exams in India
- MAH-HM-CET (Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test)
- IIHM Entrance Examination (International Institute of Hotel Management Entrance Examination)
- PUTHAT (Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test)
- NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Examination)
- IITM (Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management)
- FHRAI (Federations of Hotel and Restaurants Association of India)
- ITDC (India Tourism Development Corporation)
- HIHT (Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism)
Eligibility for Hotel Management Entrance Exams
- Age limit is 22 years for General/PH candidates and 25 years for SC/ST candidates as on 1st The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years in case of reserved (SC/ST) candidates.
- Higher Secondary (Percentage differs from College to College)
Exam Pattern & Admission Process for Hotel Management
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The admission of students will be based on the performance in written examination, group discussion and personal interview.
- The examination is of MCQ type with questions based on Aptitude & Numerical Ability, GK, Current Affairs, and English Language.
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- Every wrong answer will have a penalty of 0.25% deduction of marks.
Hotel Management Entrance Exams 2018-19 List
- BIT Mesra
- MAH HM CET
- IPU CET
- NCHMCT JEE
- WBJEE JEHOM
- GNIHM JET
- BVP HM
- IIHM eCHAT