Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Admission
There are many government colleges providing Polytechnic courses in the state of Tamil Nadu. At the beginning of every educational session the Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu, conducts this exam for qualified candidates to take admission. Directorate of Technical Education Tamil Nadu will issue application forms for Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 on the official website. Every year huge numbers of students from Tamil Nadu got admission in various Polytechnic courses and institutions. Eligible candidates can apply for this exam by submitting the Application form of Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024. No application will be accepted after the last date to fill the application form. Candidates need to qualify this exam to get the admission in one of the colleges of Tamil Nadu. Interested applicants can apply for this test by checking Eligibility for to fill Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 from the article below.
Offered Courses for Polytechnic Studies
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E.)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (D.Com.E.)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (D.C.E.)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (D.EEE.)
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (D.ECE.)
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024 Important Dates
|Application Form Process Start
|Closing of Online Application form
|Admit Card of TN Polytechnic 2024
|15 Days ago from Exam
|Date of TN Polytechnic Exam
|Counseling process starts
|Result of TN Polytechnic 2024 Admission
For Diploma Courses
- 10th class pass can apply for diploma courses.
- For Hotel Management and other courses 12th qualified candidates can apply.
For Lateral Entry into Diploma Courses
- The candidates should be qualified the 10th class.
- The candidates who have done ITI Diploma they can get admission directly in the 2nd year.
For Post Diploma Courses
- The candidates who have done diploma they can apply for the exam.
- Rs.150/- as application fee and Rs.15 as additional charges.
- The application fee can be paid via online modes of Debit or Credit card etc.
- On the basis of total marks obtained in the Entrance examination, candidates will be selected for the courses in the Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions.
- In the order of total marks achieved by the applicants in the SSLC and Equivalent examination following communal reservation, the ranking will be done.
- The exam will be objective type.
- The paper will comprise of multiple choice questions with four alternate choices.
- Candidates have to pick the right answer from the four options.
- If candidate marks two answers for a single question, then it will be considered incorrect answer even when one answer is right.
- The Admit card will be out on the official site.
- The Admit card is necessary to appear in the written exam.
- Applicants can download their Admit card by entering their Roll no. or DOB.
- The Result will be released on the official site.
- The applicants can check their Result by entering their Roll no. or DOB.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of their result for further use.
Top 30 TN Polytechnic colleges list
|A.R.J College of Engineering and Technology
|BWDA Polytechnic College
|Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Polytechnic College
|Sun College of Engineering
|Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College
|Valliammai Engineering College
|PSG College of Technology
|Murugappa Polytechnic College
|Dhivya Polytechnic College
|Morning Star Polytechnic College
|Shivani Polytechnic College
|Sree Krishna Polytechnic College
|Coimbatore Institute of Technology
|Noorul Islam Polytechnic College
|Periyar Centenary Polytechnic College
|Shree Venkateshwara Hi-Tech Engineering College
|Apollo Priyadarshanam Institute of Technology
|RVS College of Engineering & Technology
|NPA Centenary Polytechnic College
|Sree Narayana Guru College
|Surya Polytechnic College
|Sankara College of Science and Commerce
|V. Ramakrishna Polytechnic
|Udaya Institute of Technology
|Infant Jesus Polytechnic College
|Nanjappa Institute of Technology
- The entrance exam will consist question related to the X board class only.
- The applicants should go through their tenth class syllabus seriously.
- Science and Mathematics knowledge of the candidates will be checked in the exam.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2024: Important Points
- Applications received after the prescribed date and applications which are not in proper form or not received on or before the due date and applications which do not fulfil the terms of the “Instructions to Candidates” or which are not correctly filled in will be considered defective and are liable for rejection.
- According to merit through counselling by the respective principal as per rules of communal reservation branch will be allotted.
- Enclose Photocopy of the Certificates along with the Application.
- Applicants should affix required value of stamps on each of the covers enclosed with the Application.
- The Register Number of the selected candidates will be published in the Notice Board of the Polytechnic concerned.
- By the Principal of the Polytechnic concerned under Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due the intimation of selection will be sent to the selected candidates.
- Filled Application should reach the respective Institution before due date.