CA CPT is the entry-level examination for the Chartered Accountancy program. This examination is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. CPT is the Common Proficiency Test; even a normal 10th pass student can be registered for the same. After completing the schooling (standard 12th) applicants are eligible to apply for this test. CA CPT includes the objective type of questions which is divided into 4sections as such- Quantitative aptitude, Accounting, Mercantile Laws, and General Economics.
CA CPT 2022 Application Form
- CA CPT 2022 Online Application link will be updated here
||Last week of January 2022.
|Last date of registration
||1st week of April 2022
|The application begins
||1st week of April 2022
|Last date of application
||Last week of April 2022
|Application correction window I
|Application correction window II
||May/ June 2022
|CA CPT Admit card
||Last week of May 2022
|CA CPT 2020 exam date
- There is no age limit for appearing in CA CPT 2022 Exam.
- Candidates have to pass their Intermediate standard (Class 12th) under the commerce stream.
- Candidates who have completed bachelor or masters degrees in commerce with a percentile of 55% marks were exempted from appearing in CA CPT 2022
- Candidates holding UG/PG degrees from Open University were exempted from appearing in the entry-level test.
- Appearing candidates were eligible to apply for CA CPT 2022.
CA CPT 2022 Registration Details
- Applicants need to go to the ICAI website of CPT for online registration.
- The step is to fill in the following details which include -Full name of the applicant, DOB, sex, mother’s and father’s name, address, category (general or reserved), nationality, the medium of study, educational qualification, recent passport size photo, etc
- For online registration, the applicants have to remit the amount through ICICI bank.
- Last and the foremost step is to take the hard copy of the registration form along with the attached documents then send it to the ICAI.
Steps for CA CPT 2022 Registration
- Students have to buy a prospectus from any of the regional branches of the Institute which amounts to 100/-
- Applicants can download their application form from the official website of the Institute i.e. icai.org
- Registration amounts to 100/-. If the registration form is downloaded from the institute website then the applicants have to pay 100/- or as the case may be
- Registration fee is to be paid in the form of DD in the favour of Secretary
- If you download the registration form online you have to remit 6100/- or 590 US $ for DD(demand draft)
Steps for CA CPT 2022 Registration Online
- Go to http://www.icai.org/cptform.html.
- Enter the following details.
- Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, Medium of Study, Parents’ Names, Address for communication, Details of Educational Qualifications, Annual income of parents, If already a student of Professional Education, provide unique registration code.
- Make payment via credit/debit card.
- Submit the form.
CA CPT Examination Fees for filling up Examination Form online
- 500/- (for opting a Centre in India)
- INR 850/- (for opting Kathmandu Centre)
- US$ 150/- (for opting Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, or Muscat Centres)
CA CPT 2022 Registration Fees (As per last year)
The fees for new registrants for the Chartered Accountancy course are as follows.
|India National residing in India
|Indian National residing in a place other than (a) & (b)
||US$ 590 (US$580 + US$10)
|Indian National residing in SAARC Countries
|For other than stated in (d) above
||US$ 590 (US$ 580 + US$10)
|Foreign National belonging to SAARC Countries
Details of course Fee for new registrants (As per last year)
||Rs. 6000/- for students stated in (a),(b) & (d); and US$ 580 for students stated in (c) & (e)
|Cost of CPT Prospectus
||Rs. 100 for India/SAARC Students and for others US$ 10
|Subscription for Member’s Journal
||Rs. 400/- (for India/ SAARC Students) and for others US$ 40 (for one year)(Optional)
|Subscription for Student’s Journal
||Rs. 200/- (for India/ SAARC Students) and for others US$ 20 (for one year)(Optional but strongly recommended)
Documents Required along with Registration Form
- Demand Draft along with the registration fees
- 10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of DOB
- Nationality proof whether he is a citizen of India or a foreigner
- Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)
CA CPT 2022 Registration: Important Points
- Every year CPT examination will be conducted in the month of June/December.
- Applicants who have already registered themselves on or before April 2022 will be eligible to appear in the June CPT examination.
- Those applicants who will register on or before October 2022 will be eligible to appear in the December CPT examination.
- Applicants can download the question paper and the answer key of last yr examination just to get a flash and viewpoint of what type of questions usually come in the CPT
- In case if the last date of registration (CPT) happens to be off Sunday, Festival date, or any of the same for that reason the date will be shifted to the next working day which is considered to be of the deadline date of registration.