NIMCET 2018 Admit Card will be released soon. Those candidates want to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Application) from one of the reputed NIT’s. They need appear national level MCA Entrance Test (NIMCET), which is conducted by NIT’s. MCA course offered by 11 participating NITs (Warangal/ Tiruchirapalli/ Surathkal/ Raipur/ Kurukshetra/ Jamshedpur/ Durgapur/ Calicut/ Bhopal/ Allahabad/ Agartala). NIMCET 2018 may probably held in the month of May 2018 and application will be available from March 2018. Check all the detailed information about NIMCET 2018 Admit Card in the below article.
NIMCET 2018 Admit Card: Important Dates
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2018|
|Result||1st week of June 2018|
|Opening date of online choice filling||2nd week of June 2018|
|Closing date of online choice filling||3rd week of June 2018|
|First round seat allotment||4th week of June 2018|
|Second round of allotment||4th week of June 2018|
|Third round of allotment||1st week of July 2018|
|Announcement of vacant seat||2nd week of July 2018|
NIMCET 2018 Admit Card Details
- The admit card will be made available in the first week of May, 2018.
- From the official admission portal of NIMCET, candidates would be capable to download their admit card.
- All candidates must have to produce their respective admit card at the examination centre.
- Admit card is not going to be sent through post.
- Along with that they will also have to produce the same at counselling centre and at admission time.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to download NIMCET 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of NIMCET
- After visiting the website, click on “Existing User” tab.
- Candidates must enter their email Id and password in required spaces.
- On entering the login details, candidate’s profile page will open. Now look for the link to download NIMCET 2018 Admit Card there and click on the same.
- Last step is to download and take the print out of NIMCET admit card 2018.
Details on NIMCET 2018 Admit Card
- Name of candidate
- Photograph and Signature of candidate
- Roll number of candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Date and Time of test
- Important Instructions followed by candidate on exam day.
Discrepancy in NIMCET 2018 Admit Card
If there is any discrepancy in the details furnished on NIMCET 2018 Admit Card, you should contact NIMCET Customer Care Support through email from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily. Also mention their application details and e-receipt as a proof of successful registration.
Documents Required with NIMCET 2018 Admit Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driver license
- PAN Card
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, DoB and residential address (in English)
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring valid Disability certification in Original and photocopy attested.
- ST/SC candidates are required to bring valid caste certificate in original and photocopy (attested)
- Photocopies of the original will not be accepted and candidates will not be permitted to take the test if photo ID is not available.
Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Hamirpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Patna, Raipur, Rourkela, Silchar, Shrinagar, Surat, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli, Warangal, Kolkata, Delhi
NIMCET 2018 Admit Card: Important Points
- Candidates must carry their NIMCET 2018 Admit Card and photo ID proof at the test centre
- The test beginning at 9.30 am, you must reach the test centre not later than 8:00 AM.
- This will be mentioned on the admit card that one hour and thirty minutes prior to the test time is advisable to reach there.
- Candidates will not be permitted to bring any personal items to the test centre, including any gadget like wrist-watch, cell phones, calculators, etc.
- Candidates must carry their stationary along with them, as the same will not be provided
- Even if someone completes the exam before the scheduled end time, he/she will not be allowed to leave the exam hall.
- You can leave the exam hall only after the scheduled three hours of exam are over.
- Work according to exam schedule.
- Make sure for choosing the best possible books for making preparation of the exam.
- Divide your time so that all the subjects will be given proper time.
- Ensure for using sample papers as well previous year papers for help.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants should register with login, password and then fill all the details.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode.