HP SET 2022: HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released the notification for HP SET (State Eligibility Test) for the below-mentioned subjects. The exam is organized for the post of Assistant Professors. Through SET the eligibility will be determined for the recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor (s) in the university/college situated in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates may get detailed information about filling up the application form from the official website. More information about HP SET 2022 can be read from the following article.
HP SET Updates
HP SET 2022 Exam dates will be declared soon. After that, candidates can apply online for the same.
Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test
|Exam Name||HP SET (Himachal Pradesh Eligibility Test)|
|Organizing Authority||HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Application Status||Not released yet|
|Last Date to apply||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Online Here|
List of subjects
|Hindi||Commerce||Computer Science||Physical Education|
|Music||Sociology||Political Science||Mass Communication|
|English||Geography||Chemical Sciences||Mathematical Science|
|History||Economics||Physical Science||Public Administrators|
|Sanskrit||Life Science||Tourism Management||–|
HP SET 2022: Important Dates
|Last date of submission of the application form||1st week of October 2022|
|Admit Card||To be updated|
|Entrance Examination||To be updated|
|Exam Result||To be updated|
- The applicants scoring 55% (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from university/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and social sciences, computer science & applications, electronic science, etc. will be eligible to apply.
- In case of SC/ST/PWD candidates required marks are 50% to apply.
- Appearing candidates of Master’s degree can also apply.
- These candidates will be admitted provisionally and will be treated as eligible for Assistant Professor’s post in the universities/colleges located in the state.
- This will happen only after passing a Master’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% scores (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- These candidates must have completed their PG degree examination within 2 years from the date of SET results with eligible %, otherwise, the candidate will be treated as disqualifying.
- NET/SLET/SET will remain minimum eligibility criteria for requirement and appointment of Assistant Professor in universities/colleges/institutions.
HP SET 2022 Application Form
The candidates can apply online by logging in at www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Candidates will be able to get detailed information about filling up the application form from the above-mentioned website. Before filling the online application form, candidates should read all the relevant guidelines mentioned on the official website. Fill the personal & academic information carefully in the application form. Upload the relevant documents through scanned copies only. Take a print out of application form for future reference.
Check Also: Ph.D. Admission Notification 2022
|SC/ST of H.P.||175/-|
- The candidate has to pay their application fee through online mode only via. Debit/credit/net banking.
- Candidates paying the application fee through DD, E-challan their fee will not be accepted
- The application Fee once paid is non-refundable.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-II||50 (All Compulsory)||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-III||75 (All Compulsory)||150||2.30 Hours|
The exam of HP SET 2022 will be conducted at the following places: Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Kangra, Palampur, Sunder Nagar, Dharamshala
HP SET 2022 Cut off Marks