HPCET Application Form 2020 will be released soon. Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University as a state-level entrance exam for the selection of candidates for the engineering courses in the colleges of Himachal Pradesh has been scheduled in the 2nd week of May 2020 for all the aspirants. All the detailed information about HPCET Application Form 2020 have been provided below.
HPCET 2020 Important Dates
|The release of Application Form||The second week of March 2020|
|Last date of application form submission||Fourth week of April 2020|
|Availability of HPCET 2020 Admit card||The first week of May 2020|
|HPCET 2020 Exam Dates|
|BHMCET & BBA||9th May 2020|
|B.Tech/B.Pharm./B.Pharm(Ayu)/BCA||10th May 2020|
|MBA/MBA(T & HM)/M.Tech||7th June 2020|
|M.Pharm/M.Sc (Environmental Science)/M.Sc(Physics)/MCA & Diploma in Yoga||7th June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||the first week of June 2020|
- Candidates must have passed intermediate or any equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must have Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject as one of their subject in equivalent examination.
- For unreserved category, the minimum qualifying marks is 45% and for SC/ ST is 40% in the above-mentioned subject taken together.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exam
Steps to fill HPCET Application Form 2020
Step 1. Registration
- Register and open an account in order to be able to fill up the form.
- Fill the following details in the Account registration form like Name, User Name, Date of Birth, Email address, Password, Confirm password, Mobile number
- Click on “Create Account” button after entering all the essential information.
- A new account will be created along with a unique application form number.
- Note down the application number, date of birth, User name and password for future references.
Step 2. Filling up of Application Form
- By entering the username, application form number and password, click on the “login” button.
- Upon entering the correct details, the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the following details like Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Branch, Date of Birth, Nationality, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue” button, after entering all the relevant information.
Step 3. Upload Scanned Copies of Images
- Upload the scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and signature according to the specifications given below:
|Scanned copy of the candidate’s colored photograph||3.5 x 4.5 cm||Less than 50 KB||(JPEG /JPG)|
|The digital signature of the applicant||3.5 x 4.5 cm||Less than 30 KB||(*.JPEG /*.JPG)|
Step 4. Make Fee Payment
- Pay the requisite fee amount in order to validate then form.
- Click on the button “Click here to get fee payment link”.
- Now choose any one of the payment modes (Challan or Credit/Debit Card)
Step 5. Confirmation Page
- The “Confirmation Page” will appear once the transaction is successfully done.
- By clicking on the “Edit” button, candidates can make any modification in the form.
- Make the final submission of the HPCET Application Form by click on the “Final Submit” button.
HPCET Application Form 2020: Important Points
- Must cross-check if the information they have provided in the application form is correct to the best of their knowledge.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- No application form once submitted can be edited or changed.
- Applicants must strictly adhere to all the instructions pertaining to the application form.
- Incomplete HPCET application forms are liable to rejection.
- Applications submitted after the last dates are liable to rejection.
- No communication for the rejection will be made.