JKCET Application Form 2018 will be released soon. JKCET (Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination conducted for the admission of eligible applicants in engineering & architecture programs offered by colleges in J&K. JKCET held once in a year and in 2018 it will be held in the 1st week of May and the JKCET Application Form 2018 will be released soon. The applications will be available in the 3rd week of January 2018. The applicants who are interested in JKCET 2018 can get all the important details about JKCET Application Form 2018 from this article below.
JKCET Application Form 2018: Important Dates
|Application Form Available from||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date to Submit Form||4th week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Issued on||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Results||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts on||1st week of July 2018|
JKCET Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should be a permanent residence of J&K state.
- The applicants must have qualify the intermediate examination & equivalent from recognized board.
- They must have scored minimum 50% in aggregate (40% for reserved categories).
- The applicants who are applying for engineering program must have cleared 12th standard examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their elective subjects.
- The applicants who are still appearing are also eligible to apply for JKCET 2018.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
JKCET Application Form 2018: Application Fee
- The application fee for all the categories is Rs. 800/-.
- The application fee can be paid through Bank Challan downloaded from website.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode via HDFC Integrated Payment Gateway with the help of any national debit/credit card
- The applicants can pay their application fee from any branch of J&K Bank or HDFC Bank.
Documents Required to apply JKCET Application Form 2018
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb-impression.
- Documents/Details Required
- Signature and Thumb impression size should not exceed 200 KB.
- Photograph size should not exceed 500 KB.
- All the scanned images are in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- Self-Attested copy of Permanent Resident Certificate, Birth Certificate, Marks Sheet (if applicable) and Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Qualification Details.
- Valid Email Id & mobile Number.
- Credit Card/Debit Card Details.
Steps to apply JKCET Application Form 2018
- Go through to the official portal.
- Click on the “Common Entrance Test 2017” link.
- Register by clicking the “Register” link.
- Fill all the required details & click on “Submit” button.
- Note down the application number for further process.
Step-2 Login & Make Payment:
- Login with the ‘Application Number’ & ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on “Login” button.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
Step-3 Fill the Application Form:
- Fill the other details in the application form after the fee payment.
- Fill the Personal & Education details.
Step-4 Upload Scanned Images:
- Upload the scanned documents in a given format.
- No changes allowed after the form submission so make sure you have to upload correct images.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Keep the printout of the JKCET application for future admission procedure.
JKCET Application Form 2018: Important Points
- The application form will be available only through online mode.
- The application form will be issued from 3rd week of January 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application till 4th week of February 2018.
- The application form will be submitted only through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature, thumb impression & also copies of permanent residence certificate, marks certificate & category certificate.
- You can pay the application fee through online or offline mode. Check application fee section for more details.
- The fee will be same for every candidate.
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. For more details, check the eligibility criteria section.
- JKCET 2018 exam will be held through offline mode (pen-paper based).
- 25 marks will be deducted for the each wrong answer.