HPTET 2023: Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is managed by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) to appoint those students who are eligible to work in the schools of Himachal Pradesh. Mainly the aims to check the eligibility of candidates for the post of teachers in various government schools in Himachal Pradesh. HP TET is organized for two different categories of applicants, one who is applying for the class 1 to 5 teaching and others who are applying for 6 to 8 classes. The application process will be started soon. Check here details such as eligibility, application form, exam pattern, etc.
HP TET 2023 Updates
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Notification will be released in the month of May 2023 (Tentatively). Check Here: HPTET Application Form
HPTET 2023 Important Dates
|The application form will be available
||2nd week of May 2023
|Application form submission end
||last week of May 2023
|The end date of the Application Fee
||last week of May 2023
|Release the admit card
||After 15 Days
||2nd week of June 2023
|Declaration of the result
||To be notified
- The applicant passes the 12th class with a minimum score of 50% and a 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)
- Applying aspirant has a degree in B.A./B.Com. with 50% marks or also have 1-year B. Ed. or B. Ed. (Special Education),
- The applicant passes the 12th class with a minimum score of 50% and a 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Applying aspirant has a B.Sc. (NM) with 50% marks or 1-year B. Ed or B. Ed. (Special Education), OR 10+2.
- Applying aspirant has a B.Sc. (Medical) with 50% marks or 1-year B. Ed or B. Ed. (Special Education), OR 10+2.
- The applicant passes the 12th class with a minimum score of 50% and a 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) or B. Sc. (Medical Ed.)
- Students must qualify Shastri with 50% marks from an awarding body that is recognized by H.P. Government.
Language Teacher (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi)
- Applying students have a B. A. degree with Punjabi/Hindi/Urdu as an elective subject and 2-years (D. El. Ed.)/1-year B. Ed. or B. Ed. (Special Education),
- In addition, an aspirant has an M.A. degree (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi) with a 50% score from a recognized University and 1-year B.Ed.
Junior Basic Training
- Students pass the 12th class with 50% marks, OR two years JBT certificate from a duly recognized Awarding Body, OR 1-year (D. El. Ed.), OR 2-years (D. El. Ed.) (Special Education)
HPTET 2023 Application Form
To get a post of Trained Graduate Teachers for (Arts / Non-Medical /Medical), Shastri, LT, JBT, Punjabi, Urdu subjects candidate apply for the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Before applying aspirant read the eligibility criteria. To fill the application form applicant must open the official web page of the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBoSE) & click on the option of ‘New Candidate Register’ and they have to read all the instructions carefully before applying. Students fill the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test form with the correct and complete details after that they can upload the scanned documents of photograph and signature.
|Reserved Category (ST/ SC/ OBC)
||Offline (Pen and Paper-based test)
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Questions (MCQ)
|Number of Questions
|Duration of Exam
||+1 for each correct answer, No negative marking
|Minimum Qualifying Score
||60%, i.e. 90
HPTET 2023 Cutoff
||Cut off Mark
||Kalpa at Reckong Peo
||Nichar at Bhawanagar