HP TET 2021 Application form: Check below how to apply for Himachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test. It is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB). Only eligible candidates can apply for this entrance. Those aspirants who are willing to move in the teaching line in the state of Himachal Pradesh can apply for Himachal Pradesh TET 2021. This is conducted at two different levels i.e. on primary levels and upper primary levels of teachers. It is mandatory for the candidate to attend this examination in order to get shortlisted for primary and upper primary levels of teachers.
Check Here: HP TET Prospectus
HP TET 2021 Important Dates
|The application form will be available||2nd week of May 2021|
|Application form submission end||last week of May 2021|
|The end date of the Application Fee||last week of May 2021|
|Release the admit card||After 15 Days|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2021|
|Declaration of the result||To be notified|
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have a domicile of Himachal Pradesh to get extra benefit.
- The age of candidates must be minimum of 18 years.
- Relaxation of 5% is permissible for the candidates of reserved category in the qualifying examination and in HP TET
- Candidate of the final year in their respected program are also eligible for HP TET 2021.
- TGT (Arts): BA/B.com with minimum 50% marks with 1 year B.Ed. Or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% and a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- TGT (Non-Medical): B.Sc. (Non-Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks with 1-year B.Ed. Or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% and a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education or B.Sc.(N.M.Ed).
- TGT (Medical): B.Sc.(Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks with 1-year B.Ed. Or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% and 4-year bachelor in Elementary Education or B.Sc. (Medical Education).
- Language Teacher (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi): Bachelor of Arts with Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi as an elective subject and 2-year diploma in elementary education/1 year B.Ed. M.A.(Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi) with any recognized university and 1-year B.Ed.
- Shastri: Shastri with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute from the H.P. government.
- Junior-Basic Teacher: 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and 2-year JBT certificate from a duly recognized awarding body or a 1-year diploma in Elementary Education.
HP TET Application Form: Procedure
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The application form will be completed in the following steps:
- Filing the application form
- Upload images
- Pay the application fee
- Keep the Print out safe
Details required to fill the application form
|Parents’ Name||Aadhaar Number|
|Date of Birth||Mobile and telephone number|
Steps to Fill HP TET Application Form 2021
- Start the application by clicking on the register link and fill the application form.
- Note down his/her system generated Application Number.
- The candidate should provide all the details while filling the application form and the column shall be kept vacant.
- After successful submission of data, the application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps and also required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidates will be able to sign in directly with his/her respective application number and date of birth.
- The application number is required for subsequent operation(s); hence candidate should keep a printout of the same.
- The applicant must upload his/her scanned images of photographs and signature.
- The scanned images and photographs should be in jpeg format only.
- The size of photo should be greater than 15kb and less than 20 kb. The size of signature must be greater than 10kb but less than 15 kb.
- The applicant has to pay the examination fee via online payment mode using a credit /debit card.
- After the final submission of the Online Application form, the candidate will take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
- There is no need to send the application form to the authority.
HP TET Application Fee