AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
AIIMS entrance examination is scheduled on all India basis for admission to best medical colleges in India. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is one of the most popular and prestigious medical examinations in the country. AIIMS MBBS 2020 examination will be organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for providing admission to students in the MBBS Programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, and Jodhpur. This exam will be conducted through CBT (computer-based test) in various cities.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Updates
- Exam Date for AIIMS MBBS 2020 has been released.
- AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Process will be started from the 1st week of February 2020. Click Here to apply online.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of February 2020|
|Online Registration Closes||1st week of March 2020|
|Status of Registration||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in the application||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam date||30th & 31st May 2020|
|Result Notification||16th June 2020|
|Counseling – 1st Round||1st week of July 2020|
|Counseling – 2nd Round||1st week of August 2020|
|Counseling – 3rd Round||1st week of September 2020|
|Open counselling||4th week of September 2020|
- Nationality: The applicants must be an Indian national. Overseas Citizen of India can also apply. Foreign applicants are not eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- Age: The applicants must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2020. The applicants must have born on or after 2nd January 2001.
- Education: The applicants must have qualified (10+2) higher secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects from a recognized board (appearing applicants can also apply).
- Percentage: The applicants must have scored minimum 60% in higher secondary (50% for SC/ST).
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form
Register online at http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/ with correct academic and personal details. The password and user id generated for the registered email address is sent to the mail and mobile number. Registered email address and mobile number must be active. Use this login credentials to log in and change the password. Make an online payment, choosing a city, updating qualification details and uploading images of photograph, thumb impression, and signature. The online payment can be made easily via different SBI online payment modes.
AIIMS 2020 Application Fee
|General & Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held in online mode and question paper will be available in Hindi & English both.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- There will be total of 200 questions of MCQ type mostly from 11th & 12th standard syllabus.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/3rd marks will be deducted as the penalty of each wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The cut-off score is the minimum score which has to be secured by the applicants to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score for different categories is mentioned below:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS 2020 Counselling Process
- Counselling for the first round will be started from 1st week of July 2020.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam.
- For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
- Applicants are required to report at the venue at the given date & time mentioned on the call letter with original documents for the counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Syllabus
- The syllabus will be based on the standard of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science.
- It will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude.
- Applicants can prepare for the exam from the above-mentioned subjects. Detailed syllabus is as follows:
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, the first law of Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear Physics
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry:
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Structure of Atom
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Section B: Organic Chemistry:
- Section C: Physical Chemistry:
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- The internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- The internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Transpiration and respiration
- The internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- The punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- History etc