JEE Main Application Correction 2022: Correction Dates, Procedure
National Testing Agency will open the facility of JEE Main Application Correction 2022 for all the successfully registered candidates. It will be a one-time facility for making JEE Main Application Correction 2022. Corrections in some fields (as given below) of the application form can be done except the preferred exam center and some other fields. Candidates may have to pay an additional fee depending on the corrections made. Candidates belonging to EWS category are also requested to mark themselves in order to avail the 10% reservation in JEE Main 2022.
JEE Main Application Correction 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of JEE Main Application Form||1st week of February 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||1st week of March 2022|
|Commencement of correction in Uploaded images||1st week of March 2022|
|Availability of Application Form Correction||2nd week of March 2022|
|Payment of extra application fee (if applicable)||2nd week of March 2022|
JEE Main Application Correction 2022
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
NTA will not consider any request made for corrections under any circumstances after the last date decided. While making JEE Main Application Correction 2022, candidates may have to remit an additional application fee (if applicable). The following corrections can be made in JEE Main 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates’ Name (as per class 10th mark-sheet)
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
- Date of Birth (as per class 10th mark-sheet)
- Aadhaar Number: Unlike last year, the Aadhaar number can be updated.
- Paper (change from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or vice versa or addition or removal of a paper)
Steps to make JEE Main Application Correction 2022
- Visit the NTA/ JEE Main Official Website.
- Click on ‘Correction in Application Form of JEE Main Examination including EWS Category’ tab.
- Enter Application Number, Password and Security Pin to access the application form for correction.
- Click on Manage Form Particulars Correction.
- Go ahead to make JEE Main Form Correction.
- Edit the information that needs correction except for the exam center.
- Submit the application form.
- Candidates will be required to pay the additional fee (if required).
Steps for Image Correction
- Go to JEE Main Login.
- Click on the link- “Login for Image Correction”.
- Log in using JEE Main Application Number and Password
- If any discrepancy is found, then select the image which has a discrepancy
- Remove the selected image and upload the correct image
- If no discrepancy is found then the application correction will be completed.
- Changes such as mode of examination, choice of paper, name, date of birth, academic details, photograph, and signature can be made.
- The difference in the application fee will be refunded to the account.
- Candidates can change all other details, except for the preferred exam center.
- You can correct your name on the JEE Main Application Form.
- Candidates can also correct the wrongly entered Aadhaar Card Number in the correction window facility.
- You can change if you want to opt for Paper 2 in the correction window. The payment can be made accordingly before the last date.
- The correction facility is available only for those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the requisite fees before the last day of fee payment.