IBPS PO 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus-CWE PO
IBPS has declared the PO Examination Dates for the year 2017. For the recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in the public sector banks, IBPS will release the notification soon. The application form of IBPS PO 2017 will be released online in August 2017. The exam will take place in two phases that are Preliminary and Main Examination. Eligible applicants who want to get appointed as PO in public sector banks need to fill the application form via online mode only.
IBPS PO 2017 Notification
IBPS PO 2017 Exam dates have declared, IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Examination will be held on 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th October 2017 and IBPS PO 2017 Main examination will be held on 26th November 2017 tentatively.
IBPS PO 2017: Important Date
|On-line registration starts||16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|Payment of Application Fees||16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|Call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2017|
|startsPre-Exam Training||23.09.2017 to 29.09.2017|
|Call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||September 2017|
|Preliminary Exam on||07.10.2017, 08.10.2017,
14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
|Result of Preliminary Exam||October 2017|
|Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2017|
|Main Exam on||26.11.2017|
|Result of Main exam||December 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2018|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Dates
|IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam||7th, 8th, 14th and 15th October 2017|
|IBPS PO 2017 Main Exam||26th November 2017|
IBPS PO 2017 Application Form
The application process for IBPS PO 2017 will start tentatively in the month of August 2017. The applications will only be accepted through online mode. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before they start the application process. Check here how to fill IBPS PO 2017 Application form- Click here
IBPS PO 2017 Application Fee
- The application fee for General and OBC applicants is Rs. 600.
- The application fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S applicants is Rs. 100.
The applicant can pay application fee thru online mode only using net banking or any credit/debit cards.
- The candidates must have completed graduation degree in any discipline scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- The lower & upper age limit to apply for the examination is 20 years and 30 years as on 1st July 2017. Candidates born between 02/07/1987 to 01/07/1997 (inclusive both dates). The relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to certain limits for reserved categories.
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes (SC/ST)||05 years|
|Physically disabled applicants (PH)||10 years|
|Other backward classes OBC-NCL||03 years|
|Of the State of Jammu and Kashmir the original habitants of Kashmir Division during the period ranging from 01 January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs), Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) who have worked for not less than 5 years in military and have left on conclusion of project||05 years|
|The people affected in the 1984 riots||05 years|
IBPS PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria- Check here
IBPS PO 2017 Participant Banks
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
IBPS PO 2017 Vacancy details
|SC||Will be updated soon..|
|ST||Will be updated soon..|
|OBC||Will be updated soon..|
|UR||Will be updated soon..|
|Total||Will be updated soon..|
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern
Online Preliminary Examination:
- This is the first stage for selecting candidates.
- The Test will be held online where the candidates will be tested on the basis of their performance in three sections namely as: English Language , Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The Preliminary examination will have three sections.
- The total number of questions asked in the exam will be 100.
- There will also be negative marking for every wrong answer which will be equivalent to ¼ of the correct answer.
- Every question will carry 1 mark.
- Total marks will be 100.
- There will also be section wise cutoff as well as the overall cutoff.
- The candidates will get 1 hour to solve the 100 questions.
The tabular representation is given below to help the candidates understand the schemes and pattern of the Preliminary Examination.
|Serial Number||Name of section||Number of questions in the section||Marks allotted for the section|
Online Main Examination:
- Now the candidates will have a definite time-frame for each section.
- The Main Exam will consist of 5 sections.
- There will be 200 questions asked in the examination.
- The test will be of total 200 marks.
- Every question will carry 1 mark.
- There will also be negative marking for every wrong answer which will be equivalent to ¼ of correct answer.
- There will also be section wise cutoff and overall cutoff.
- There will be sectional timings for each section.
The sectional timings have been illustrated in the table below more clearly.
|Serial Number||Name of the section||Number of questions asked in the section||Marks allotted to the section||Time duration|
|1||English language||40||40||30 min|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 min|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 min|
|4||General Awareness (special reference to banking industry)||40||40||20 min|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 min|
|Total||200||200 marks||140 min|
Complete details for IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern- Check here
IBPS PO 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will complete in three phases that is Preliminary, Main Examination and Interview.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
Normalization of score in IBPS PO Mains and Interview
|Phase/test||Max Marks||Normalised to|
IBPS PO 2017 Cut Off for MAINS (Expected)
Maximum Score and Cutoff in each objective tests:
|S. No.||Subjects||Max. Marks||SC/ST/OBC/PWD||General|
Overall Cutoff of IBPS PO 2017:
|Category||Cut off (Out of 200)|
NOTE– IBPS PO 2017 prelim examination is qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in this examination will not be counted in the preparation of the final merit list.
Check complete details for IBPS PO Selection Procedure- Click here
IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus
- This Section covers all Logical Reasoning questions comprising of judgments, conclusions from premises or facts.
- The Reasoning Part is divided into Verbal Reasoning and NonVerbal Reasoning.
|Verbal Reasoning||Non-Verbal Reasoning|
English Language Syllabus
- Completion of sentence
- Grammar Errors
- Synonyms & Antonyms etc
- Passage Completion
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Arithmetic & Data Interpretation
- Bar Graphs
- Line Graphs & Tabulation
- Time And Distance
- Time & Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
General Awareness section syllabus:
- Banking Terms, Current Rates (Repo Rate, Reverse repo rate, Bank rate etc.)
- Important days / dates
- Abbreviations / full forms
- Currency and capital
- Indian Economy
- Ministers and their departments
- International Economy
- Finance, Shares, Various schemes of Government (Swavlamban, Bharat Nirman, MNREGA, Swabhiman etc.)
- Questions related to International Financial Institutions (IMF, UN, World bank, ADB-related – Members, recent development, functions)
- Books & Their Authors
- GDP related, RBI, Fiscal-Monetary Policies
- Types of Banks
- Social Function of Banks
- Awards & Honors
- Current Affairs (last 6 months)
Computer Knowledge syllabus
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Number System
- Operating Systems
- Software & Hardware questions (Database & communication)
- Computer abbreviation
- History of computers
- Basic knowledge of Internet & Networking
IBPS PO 2017 Admit Cards
- Step 1: The candidates for downloading the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 will have to click the link hosted on the official website.
- Step 2: For downloading the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 enter the credentials such as Registration No and Password/Date of Birth.
- Step 3: Press the “Submit” button
- Step 4: The Admit Card of IBPS PO 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: For downloading the Admit Card after checking all the details, should press the “Download” button.
- Step 6: Save and take a print out of the Admit Card for further reference.
- Download IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card- Click here
IBPS PO 2017 Cut off
IBPS will release the IBPS PO 2017 Cut Off soon after the exam. The authority will publish the IBPS PO 2017 Cut Off on to the official portal after the commencement of the examination. IBPS PO Mains Examination cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks or score which candidates have to obtain in order to reach up to the next level of the selection process. Check expected cutoff for IBPS PO 2017- Click here
IBPS PO 2017 Answer Key
Candidates make rough idea about their exam result with the help of IBPS PO 2017 Answer Key. The IBPS PO 2017 Answer Key will be released 3 or 4 days after completion the exam. We’ll update as soon of the releasing of IBPS PO answer key 2017 officially by the department. Check IBPS PO 2017 Answer Key- Click here
For more information about IBPS PO 2017 Examination, you may visit official website of IBPS.
25 thoughts on “IBPS PO 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus”
If in graduation I have 58% .can I apply for this post. Please explain.
Currently i had completed my fybbi and can i apply for IBPS exam on my third year.Do i am eligible.And my current age is 18.
If in graduation I have 58% .can I apply for this post. Please explain.
yes u can apply ibps po because there is no percentage criteria in ibps po official notification only age criteria and graduation is mentioned
how much percentage is required to qualify for PWD?
I have 57 percent in gradution can I apply for this post
I am third year BE civil engineering can I apply ibps po banking exam of 2017-18
no .final year can apply
I am a Tibetan, but i was born and brought up in India and even i have adhar card, am I eligible sit for ibps exam.
A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India is eligible.
for more info check this site out: http://www.99admissions.in/jobs/ibps-po-eligibility-criteria/
I have 53% General cast Can I apply for ibps banking exams
I am right an ibps exam for last 2016. But I don’t no result. So pls help us.
Thanks for sharing complete details!
I have got 45% marks in Graduation. will i be eligible for IBPS PO & Clark exam? please reply Me.
I am in tybcom can I apply for dis exam
I am an OBC exservicemen.Am I eligible for cumulative age relaxation
IBPS PO 2017 online registration date plz….
I got 58% marks in B.com & am in General category can i apply for IBPS PO / IBPS Clerk exam
I am studying 3rd year B.com.cs , can I apply for this bank exam 2017
I am studying 3rd year B.com.cs now
With (4 semester aggregate 72%)
Can I apply for this bank exam 2017
online notification date please
I got 76.57% in TYBCOM (Semester 6) can I apply for IBPS PO exam?
I have back in one subject.Can I apply for IBPS po exam
plz online ragistration details in bank po exam
I got 70% in ty b. come so I can give Ibps exam