IGNOU Admit Card 2022: The online admission procedure of IGNOU usually commences in the month of February every year and ends in the last week of June. The university currently offers 227 academic programs through 67 Regional Centers spread across the country. Those seeking to admit card can visit the official website within the stipulated time. Get all the important information about Admit Card in the article below carefully.
IGNOU Admit Card 2022 Details
- From the official website of the university, the admit card can be downloaded.
- Candidates will have to take the admit card with them at the examination center.
- The candidate will not get entry into the examination hall without the admit card.
- The admit card shall have applicants’ name, date of birth and address, name, timing, and venue if the entrance examination.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Visit to the official website (ignou.ac.in)
- Fill your “Name” or “Enrollment Number” to get hall ticket.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout copy of it for further reference.
- Paste Photograph on the given space.
- It must be duly attested by gazette officer.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Contents of Admit Card
- Enrollment Number
- Exam Center Code
- Exam Center Address
- Father/Mother’s Name
- Candidates can check their syllabus and exam pattern according to their opt course.
- The exam pattern & syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- The general topics covered in the entrance exams are attitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, GK, etc.
Important Instructions about Admit Card and Exam
- Some particulars can be filled in ink & some can be filled with HB pencil only.
- Candidates have to bring a pen, HB pencil, eraser & pencil sharpener.
- Candidates should bring a valid admit card on the day of the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination without an attested photograph on the admit card.
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted in a given space & duly attested by a gazette officer.
- Candidates should report at the exam center before 45 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates have to sign on the hall ticket only in the presence of the invigilator in the exam hall.
- Save your admit card till the admission process not over.