DU Admit Card 2019: Details and Steps to Download
In order to gain admission in the DU the students have to appear for the entrance and according to the merit rank the admission will be provided to the candidate. Delhi University (DU) is a public central university which on the basis of qualifying degree merit/ Entrance Examination marks offers admission in multiple specializations under various undergraduate (UG) courses and postgraduate (PG) courses. Admit card will be issued via online only to those candidates whose registration has being completed successfully. Get all the important information about DU Admit Card 2019 in the article below carefully.
DU Admit Card 2019 Details
- Admit card download link will be available before the exam.
- Admit card will not be dispatched by post.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to examination center.
- Candidate have to bring one identity proof along with the admit card.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give exam, without the admit card.
Steps to Download DU Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of Delhi University.
- Log in window will display on the screen.
- Enter your registration no, Email Id and password.
- Enter the security code and click on login button.
- Click on the link admit card and download it.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
DU UG/PG entrance exam will be conducted in six cities namely Bengaluru, Delhi, Jammu, Kolkata, Nagpur and Varanasi.
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
- Deshbandhu College
- Dyal Singh College
- Dyal Singh College (Evening)
- Hindu College
- Institute of Home Economics
- Indraprastha College for Women
- Janki Devi Memorial College
- Jesus and Mary College
- Kalindi College
- Kamala Nehru College
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya
- Lady Irwin College
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Lakshmibai College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Motilal Nehru College
- Motilal Nehru College (Evening)
- P.G.D.A.V. College
- P.G.D.A.V. College (Evening)
- Rajdhani College
- Ram Lal Anand College
- Ramanujan College
- Satyawati College
- Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
- Shivaji College
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Shyam Lal College
- Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
- Sri Aurbindo College
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
- Sri Venkateshwara College
- Swami Shraddhanand College
- Vivekananda College
- Zakir Husain Delhi College
- Zakir Husain Post Graduate Evening College
- The answers have to be marked on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet.
- There will be separate subjects from which the questions will be asked, for each course.
- The duration of examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper for UG and PG courses will include objective type questions.
- For UG courses, 4 marks will be credited to each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The DU syllabus for the entrance test for UG courses is based on the academic syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
- When the notification will be released by the university, candidates appearing for the UG Courses (entrance based) may check the official syllabus.
- The PG entrance exam syllabus will be different according to applied course containing the detailed syllabus of their graduation degree in specified programme.
- Candidates must note that we will update the syllabus as soon as it will be released by the officials.