IGNOU DNA Admission 2024: Dear candidates are you planning to get admission to Diploma in Nursing Administration program? then you may apply by filling IGNOU DNA Admission form with all important details on or before the end date. Interested applicants may apply from the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. You can fill till the 2nd week of November 2024.
The main objective of the diploma in nursing administration program is to upgrade the understanding and administrative skills of nurses working in hospitals, communities, and health centers. It is of huge advantage for the nurses that they can take up the responsibilities in the administration department in hospitals and health care centers where they can apply the different skills required in their day-to-day work.
The last date of fresh admission for January Session 2024 is 31st January 2024. Interested candidates can apply before the last date.
For January 2024 Session for (PG/UG/Diploma/Certificate Courses)
|Application Process Starts from||Started|
|Application ends for all other Programmes on||January 2024|
|Application ends for Certificate Programmes on||January 2024|
|Common Prospectus||Get Here|
|Re-Registration January 2024||Register Here|
IGNOU DNA Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Events||January Cycle||July Cycle|
|Admission starts and ends||2nd week of November to last week of February||1st week of June to 2nd week of November 2024|
|IGNOU exam form date||2nd week of October 2024||To be notified|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||Till 2nd week of December 2024||February last week to April third week 2024|
|Term End Exam||February First week, 2024||June 2024|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before the exam||2nd week of September 2024|
|Results||To be notified||To be notified|
|Revaluation||To begin within a month after the results||To begin within a month after the results|
|Minimum Duration||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration||3 Years|
|Ignou Course Fee||Rs. 9,000|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
|Eligibility norms||Nurses with B.Sc or Post Basic Degree or
GNM Diploma and schedule as RNRM with 2 years of working experience.
IGNOU DNA Application Process
- Applicants need to go through the following steps in order to apply to IGNOU:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU
- Click on the ‘ IGNOU DNA Admission Register Online’ link
- Complete IGNOU DNA Admission application form and upload the relevant documents
- Pay admission fee in online mode
- Print IGNOU DNA Admission acknowledgment slip generated after application submission
- Save and print your IGNOU DNA Admission application form for future use
List of documents required:
- Passport size photograph
- Identity card
- Academic certificate(s)
- Birth certificate or documentary proof of birth
- Experience certificate, if applicable
IGNOU offers provisional admission to students in UG, PG courses without producing results or mark sheets of the qualifying exams. Applicants who have been offered provisional admission, need to produce a qualifying exam mark sheet by the last week of December 2024, otherwise, their admission will stand canceled. If any candidates are not capable to complete any course in any particular course then he or she may appear in the exam which will occur in the next six months.
Check>> IGNOU Courses List 2024
- For GNM: A merit list will be made by taking 60% of the RNRM marks. To this weightage for experience will be added according to the following criteria. For every year of experience, 2 marks weightage will be given, a maximum of up to 20 years of experience over and above the eligibility criteria.
- For B.Sc. (Nursing): IGNOU DNA Admission Merit list will be based on total marks obtained in B.Sc.(N) 100% weightage to be taken for total marks obtained. No weightage will be given to experience.