Tripura University Admission 2024: Are you willing to get admission at Tripura University and looking for admission notification than great you are here at the right place, From here you can check the application form and may apply for Tripura University. The university runs 42 courses including certificate courses, and undergraduate & postgraduate diplomas. Every year a huge number of candidates appear for the exam and get admission to the various programs. The application process starts in the last week of February 2024.
Tripura University Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of February 2024|
|Last date of online application Submission||Last week of May 2024|
|Date of Admission Test (TUET-2024)||Last week of June 2024|
|Availability of 1st Merit List||1st week of July 2024|
- All those students who have passed intermediate are eligible to get admission to UG Course
- Only those who have completed their graduation from the recognized university they can apply for PG Course
- Those students who are in their final year are eligible to apply for the exam
Tripura University Application Process
- Visit the official website tripurauniv.in or we will soon provide the direct link provided above.
- During registration, you need to provide an e-mail id and a mobile number,
- Dear students ID must be valid because the initial login password will be sent to the provided e-mail id or via SMS
- Dear viewers and in the future, all correspondences in this regard may be made to this e-mail id and the given mobile no. via SMS.
- After registration, you need to obtain the password from the registered e-mail.
- It is not compulsory that they change their password on the first login.
- After filling out the Admission Form and will be required to upload his/her scanned photograph.
- Fill out the online application form.
- The application form will be soon available on the official website and eligible applicants for admission in various academic programs of Tripura University for this session as per the scheduled date.
- Applicants advised must ensure their eligibility for various courses before going online application.
- Get print out of the form and keep it safe.
Tripura University Application Fee
- Requisite Fee For Unreserved/EWS/OBC– Rs. 800/-
- Requisite Fee For SC/ST/PWD– Rs. 600/-
- Requisite Fee (For International Students) – Rs. 3500/-
Mode of payment
- Applicants need to make payment of fees through Online-payment gateway.
- Keep Payment transaction Slip safely for future reference throughout the admission procedure
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Duration of Exam||02 Hours.|
|Marking Schemes||02 mark will be applicable for every correct response.
0.25 (1/4) marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|Number of Question||50|
Tripura University Admission Process
- Selection will be based on marks obtained by the applicant on TU Entrance Test.
- Reservation Rules of Govt. of India shall be applicable.
- If marks for the entrance test of two or more students become the same, then the following criteria shall be followed, one after another, to resolve the ties.
- Division and marks obtained in the degree exam right away preceding the qualifying degree exam
- Division and marks obtained in the next lower public exam (H.S.+2).
Tripura University Admit Card
- Applicants will also get the facility to download their ‘Admit Cards’ for the Entrance Test from the university website after necessary verification.
- Hall ticket will be provided after the termination of the application process.
- Dear students it is mandatory for applicants to bring the “Admit Card” and any other appropriate photo identity proof, failing which he/she shall not be permitted to appear for the entrance test.