IGNOU Exam Form 2024: Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts exams for various courses every year for those students who are pursuing their education under Indira Gandhi National Open University. Students are advised to fill out the IGNOU Exam Form till the last date After the last date form will not be accepted. Indira Gandhi National Open University will soon open the window for online submission examination form. The exam fee of the IGNOU exam form 2024 for the theory and practical exam will be an estimated amount of Rs. 200 per course & could be paid through debit, credit card, or net banking. IGNOU exam form will be released in the first week of November 2024 and can be filled out by December 2024.
IGNOU Exam Form 2024 Updates
The examination form submission is going to start soon. Tentatively, the IGNOU Exam Form filling process will be started in the month of April 2024 for June Term End Examinations.
IGNOU Exam Form 2024 Dates (Tentative)
|IGNOU exam form date 2024||April 2024||1st week of November 2024|
|Exam form last date without late fee||May 2024||1st week of October 2024|
|With late fee||–|
|Request for Term End Exam center change||1st week of June 2024||1st week of September 2024 – 1st week of October 2024|
|Term End Examination||last week of June 2024||1st week of December 2024 – Fourth week of December 2024|
- Bachelor’s Program: Passed 10th and 12th board exams or any equivalent exam.
- Master’s Program: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Advanced Certificate Program: Completed 10+2 or equivalent exam
- Post Graduate Diploma Program: Completed their graduation in their required stream can apply for Post Graduate Diploma courses.
- Phil Courses: Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Ph.D. Courses: M.Phil degree/Master’s degree in the relevant discipline
|Per Course Theory and Practical||Rs 200 INR|
|IGNOU Examination Form||Fill Here|
|Exam Center List||Check Here|
|Date Sheet for June Exam||Check Here|
|IGNOU Courses List||Check Here|
|Examination Form Status||Check Here|
How to fill the IGNOU Exam Form
- You need to follow the given instructions to submit the IGNOU Exam Form Online.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU @ https://exam.ignou.ac.in/
- On the home page, you need to open the section of ‘Online Submission Form for IGNOU TEE’.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Press on to the link of ‘Proceed To Fill the Online Exam Form’.
- Fill up the application form with the correct and required information.
- Enter the course code, enrollment number
- Select the mode of payment to pay the exam fees.
- On successful submission of the form, you will receive an acknowledgment with a control number.
- Keep the auto-generated control number safely for your prospective reference.
- You are requested to check the exam status through the option of search option after 72 hours of submitting the form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure for future usage.
Details to be filled in IGNOU Examination Form very carefully
- Program code
- Enrolment number
- Regional center
- Exam center
- Regional code
- University conducts admissions in two cycles: January and July
- IGNOU admission will be based on the candidate’s aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying degree/exam
- IGNOU entrance exam gets organized for specific courses such as MBA, B.Ed, MPhil, and PhD
- Dear viewers relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks is allowed for SC/ST/PD candidates
IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket
The admit card will be released on its official site 10 days before the commencement of the exam. Applicants need to enter their 9 digit enrollment number to download the IGNOU hall ticket. IGNOU Hall Ticket is a very significant document for students who are going to appear for the examination. University will not issue admit cards to those students in case the candidate fails to submit the applicable documents and exam fees. Students are requested to carry their Hall Ticket along with the Identity Card which will be soon issued by the Regional Centre/University. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to sit in the IGNOU December Term End Exam.
EndNote: You need to bookmark this page for more updates IGNOU Exam Form.