MUHS Nashik Admission 2024: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik releases the admission notification for those candidates who want to pursue a further degree from here. Admissions will be granted based on the performance of candidates in MUHS CET 2024. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Application Form Last Date will be the second week of August 2024. All the relevant details about MUHS Nashik Admission 2024 such as the Application Form, Entrance Test, Results, etc are available on this page.
MUHS Nashik Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form
|3rd week of June 2024
|Last Date of Submission of Application (Extended)
|2nd week of August 2024
|Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of Online Forms along with Enclosures
|3rd week of August 2024
|Scrutiny of the Application Form
|To be Announced
To enter into offered courses of UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma courses in MUHS you need to fulfill all eligibility criteria of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences 2024. Before applying you need to check your criteria for various courses for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences 2024.
- For other undergraduates: Passed 10+2
- For postgraduate courses: Bachelor’s degree.
MUHS Nashik Admission 2024 Application Process
- The application form will be available on the University website i.e. muhs.ac.in.
- You may fill and submit the application form in online mode only.
- A direct link to apply online will be available soon below.
- MUHS Nashik Admission 2024 Application Form can be filled through online mode
- The application Fee will estimate Rs 1000. It is to be paid using an online payment gateway.
- Print copy of the online application form must be submitted by hand/post along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents/certificates to the address which will be announced soon
- The envelope should be super-scripted with …Application form”
- Payment can be done of the MUHS Admission 2024 application fee online.
- Submit the completed application form with a copy of the important documents and details of the transaction (application fee).
Applicants need to carry important documents that needed to submit with the filled application form are.
- Domicile Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th mark-sheet
- 10th and 10+2 certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Go through the level of the questions through the test pattern.
|Marathi, English, GK, and Physical Test Subjects
|Type of Questions
|English and Marathi Languages (Except English Subject Paper)
|No of Questions
|Total No of Marks
|Duration of the Exam
|Each question carries
- All those contenders who will be admitted in the first round need to submit a retention form to the respective study center for confirmation of their admission.
- There is no need to submit retention forms by the admitted students during the second & subsequent rounds.
EndNote: To get more details on MUHS Nashik Admission