IGNOU Improvement Exam 2021: IGNOU offers an opportunity of improving the performance in the examination for the students who do not feel satisfied with their scores. For this, the students can apply for the improvement examination to gain their desired scores and division. However, the improvement exams are not only applicable for theory papers. Students cannot apply improvement for practical papers, workshops, projects, or assignments. Besides this, the development of marks is only possible for the candidates who have successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programs at IGNOU.
IGNOU Improvement Exam Form 2021: Important Dates
For June 2021 session: The application window for applying for the improvement exam for the candidates of June TEE is in the month of April.
For Dec 2021 session: Candidates who appeared in December 2020 TEE must submit their improvement form between 1st October -31st October. Because the candidates applying after the deadlines for the improvement exam will not be considered eligible.
IGNOU Improvement Application Procedure
Students willing to improve their marks in IGNOU results can fill the improvement form using the following steps as described below:
- Go to the official website or download the improvement form by Check Here.
- The candidate has to then provide all the details as asked in the form.
- Attest a photocopy of the grade card with the improvement application form.
- This is followed by sending the improvement form to IGNOU Delhi addressed as:
Student Evaluation Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Block-12, Maidan Garhi,
Improvement Exam Fee
The improvement exam fee is different for students based on their nationality as given in this section.
- Indian students have to pay Rs. 750 to apply for improvement exam in each subject while the students from SAARC countries, the fee is Rs.2000 per subject. However, for the students belonging to non-SAARC countries, the improvement exam fee is set to be USD 60 for each subject.
- The requisite improvement exam fee must be paid through a demand draft. So, it has to be drafted in favor of IGNOU which is payable at New Delhi.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Remember the following things while applying for Improvement
- Every student gets only one opportunity to apply for the IGNOU improvement exam. Therefore, keep yourself updated and do not let the opportunity slip out of your hands as the application will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Only the candidates of either Bachelor’s or Master’s degree courses are allowed to apply for the improvement. Besides this, the programs must be completed to apply for improvement.
- Make sure that your admission or re-admission is still valid because after the expiry of the admission dates the candidates cannot apply for improvement.
- There is a fixed duration to apply for an improvement exam, so it is mandatory to apply only within 6 months after the announcement of the final results.
- Before filling the IGNOU improvement form go through the rules and regulations given along with the form. Because the application of the candidate who does not meet the eligibility criteria will be eliminated.
- Retain a hard copy of the improvement form of IGNOU to prevent any future issues.