IGNOU is one of the largest open universities in the country. The university conducts examinations in the month of June and December for the April and January Sessions respectively. Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU examination forms for TEE December 2019 will be closed before the first week of November 2019. The candidates who have applied for the Term End Examination, TEE December 2019 would now be required to download the admit cards for the December examinations from the official website. As per the official notification, IGNOU TEE December 2019 Admit Card is expected to release 8 days before the commencement of the exams on ignou.ac.in. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU TEE December 2019 Admit Card: Important Dates
|Release of Date Sheet||Released|
|Release of IGNOU TEE December 2019 Admit Card||Soon|
|TEE Starts from||1st week of December 2019|
|Morning Session Timings||10:00am to 01:00pm|
|Evening Session Timings||02:00pm to 05:00pm|
Steps to download IGNOU TEE December 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website at http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the tab Student Support.
- Click on Results from the drop-down box.
- On the left-hand side list, find Hall Ticket/Admit Card and click on the link
- You will get the link for IGNOU TEE December 2019 Admit Card where you can download easily.
- Direct link to download IGNOU TEE December 2019 Admit Card is given in this page.
IGNOU TEE December 2019 Admit Card: Important Information
- Candidates are advised to read the information in the admit card and follow.
- Reach the examination center half an hour before the exam starts.
- Candidates must bring their Admit Card and ID Card to the examination hall without which, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website a day before the exam so as to know any information about any change in date sheet.
- Don’t bring unwanted materials to the examination hall.