NIRDPR is a premier national center of excellence in rural development. The National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Hyderabad invites applications every year from the eligible candidates for NIRD Hyderabad PGDRDM Admission 2023 (One-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development), in Distance Mode for the session commencing 2023.
About the Program
With an aim to create a committed and competent cadre of rural development professionals in the country, NIRDPR announces fully residential One-year ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM). The program seeks to impart Mgt. Techniques that will enhance the understanding of the paradigm and practice of rural development
- Duration: PGDRDM Program (One year)
- Course Fee:1,80,000/- per annum (excluding boarding and lodging)
- Seat Registration Fee for NIRD Hyderabad: Upon selection, a non-refundable Seat Registration Fee of Rs. 20,000 should be paid by the Indian students.
NIRD Hyderabad Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application begins||Last week of October 2022|
|Last Date for Receiving Application||1st week of April 2023|
|Session Commencement||2nd week of June 2023|
- Graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks is required to fill the application form (45% marks for SC/ST and PWD candidates).
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA for 2023 admissions
- Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements before 15th June 2023, may also apply.
NIRD Hyderabad Admission 2023 Details
The downloaded application shall not be accepted. Applications for NIRD Hyderabad PGDRDM Admission 2023 are to submitted by online only at www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx. Applications received after the cut-off date shall be rejected. NIRD & PR reserves the right to make changes to the Diploma Program, its design/content and the process of selection, depending upon the exigencies without assigning any reasons whatsoever The applications sent by post will not be accepted.
The demand draft should be sent to the following address:
Centre for Post Graduate Studies and Distance Education,
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar,
- The Application Fee will be Rs.400/- to apply for NIRD Hyderabad PGDRDM Admission 2023
- The Application Fee will be Rs.200/- for SC/ST & PWD candidates
- The Application Fee can be paid through an Account Payee Demand Draft drawn in favor of NIRD-PGDRDM, payable at Hyderabad.
- Candidates should have a valid scores in any of the qualifying exams: CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA (or) appear for the All India Entrance Examination conducted by NIRDPR, Hyderabad.
- For the final selection, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
Scholarships offered at NIRD Hyderabad
- Few students will be eligible for NIRD & PR’s Scholarship based on their performance during the program.
- The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will be approached forgiving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states
Reservation at NIRD for NIRD PGDRDM Admission
Reservations for the students of the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be made as per Govt. of India’s Reservation Policies.