IIT JAM Admission List 2024: Authority will release the JAM admission list. Candidates can check the 1st Admission list on the 1st week of June 2024 at the official website i.e jam.iisc.ac.in or on this page, we will update it as the official notification is released. All the candidates who appeared for IIT JAM and have filled out the admission form, they can admission list on the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOPS) portal. The second admission list will be released in the 1st week of July 2024, thereafter the third admission list will be released on the 2nd week of July 2024. The authority prepares IIT JAM 2024 Admission list on the basis of filling in the admission form and the rank, candidates get in the JAM written examination. After the release of the admission list, candidates can claim their admission after paying the seat booking fee.
Check Here> IIT JAM Counselling Schedule 2024
- There are no additional requirements, such as a suitability test or interview, that are needed for admission to the Master’s programs under JAM.
- Integrated Ph.D. programs in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM results to shortlist candidates for the final selection.
IIT JAM 2024- An Overview
Joint Admission Test gets conducted for entry into M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes. IIT JAM Application Form submission is mandatory for each applicant of this exam. The complete procedure to submit the form along with Exam Date, Syllabus & others will be provided on this page, so please have a look.
IIT JAM Admission List
Merit list includes all the shortlisted candidates who are eligible to apply for admission. Candidates have to apply for admission by filling out the application form through the website. In the application form candidates have to fill in their preferred preferences, marks obtained education details, etc. Seats will be allotted to students as per the preferences filled, availability of seats, and rank. After seat allotment, candidates have to visit the allotted college for admission procedure.
IIT JAM Admission 2024- Seat Booking Fee
JAM Admission Procedure
- On the basis of the all-India merit lists of JAM, admission will be given in IISc Bangalore and IITs.
- The qualified candidate will be eligible to take admission.
- All the qualified candidates will have to apply for the institute which will organize the IIT JAM, once the IIT JAM is out.
Steps to Fill Admission Forms
Step-1: Application Form
- By filling out the application form via the online process, students can apply for admissions.
- The fee payment will be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee for all applicants will be Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned images of mandatory documents.
- At the time of filling the application form, choice filling and locking will be done.
Step-2: Accept or Reject Choices
- Once the admission offer is received, students can log into the website.
- Students can choose any one of the following options i.e. “Accept and Upgrade”, “Accept and Freeze”, or “Reject and Quit”.
- After accepting the seat, students are also required to pay the “Seat Booking Fee” through the online process only.
Step-3: Reporting to the Allotted Centre
- The counselling process will be organized in different rounds.
- Candidates are needed to report to the allotted college for balance fee payment and other admission procedures if the candidate is allotted a seat for admissions.
- The candidate will not consider for further admission procedure, in case a candidate fails to accept the admission offer.