IIT JAM Counselling 2023: JAM Counselling will be started after the exam. It is a national level examination and students will get admissions in PG degree & integrated Ph.D. programs offered by IITs and IISc through this exam. Candidates will be able to participate in the IIT JAM Counselling, who has assigned a rank in the merit list. Submission of application form for Admission on the JAM Website process will be started after the exam. By filling the application form for admission through the website, candidates can participate in the counselling procedure. Check all the details about IIT JAM 2023 Counselling in the article below.
IIT JAM Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Submission of admission form||April 2023|
|Last Date for receipt of the request for change of category||May 2023|
|First admission list released||June 2023|
|Second admission list released||June 2023|
|Release of Final admission list||July 2023|
|Admissions close on||July 2023|
IIT JAM Counselling 2023
Merit list includes all the shortlisted candidates who are eligible to apply for admission. Candidates have to apply for admission by filling the application form through the website. In the application form candidates have to fill their preferred preferences, marks obtained education details, etc. Seats will be allotted to students as per the preferences filled, availability of seats and rank. After seat allotment, candidates have to visit to the allotted college for admission procedure.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
IIT JAM Admission Procedure
- On the basis of all India merit list of JAM, admission will be given in IISc Bangalore and IITs.
- The qualified candidate will be eligible to take admission.
- All the qualified candidates will have to apply for the institute which will organize the IIT JAM, once the IIT JAM is out.
Check Here> IIT JAM Admission List 2023 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Lists
Steps for IIT JAM Counselling 2023
Step-1: Application Form
- By filling the application form via the online process, students can apply for admissions.
- The fee payment will be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee for all applicants will be Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of mandatory documents.
- At the time of filling the application form, choice filling and locking will be done.
Step-2: Accept or Reject Choices
- Once the admission offer received, students can log into the website.
- Students can choose any one of the following options i.e. “Accept and Upgrade”, “Accept and Freeze”, or “Reject and Quit”.
- After accepting the seat, students are also required to pay the “Seat Booking Fee” through online process only.
Step-3: Reporting to the Allotted Centre
- The counselling process will be organized in different rounds.
- Candidates are needed to report to the allotted college for balance fee payment and other admission procedure if the candidate is allotted a seat for admissions.
- The candidate will not consider for further admission procedure, in case a candidate fails to accept the admission offer.
Documents Required for Counselling
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th or HSC Mark sheet.
- Nationality certificate for general candidates.
- Qualifying degree certificate (mark sheets of all semesters).
- PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- JAM scorecard and admit card.
- Only one Email ID can be used for one application form.
- The fee payment will be done through online mode, i.e. debit/credit card & net banking.
- Foreign candidates are also eligible to apply.
1 thought on “IIT JAM Counselling 2023 Seat Allotment, Dates, Admission Process”
What is the syllabus of jam