GPAT Counselling 2020: To offer admission to eligible applicants in the Master’s degree of Pharmacy known as M.Pharma, NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts a national level examination GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test). GPAT Counselling 2020 will be conducted after the result and merit list will be declared. The applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they start the application process. GPAT score will be used by all AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments and Constituent Colleges for Counselling. In the field of Pharmacy, scores are also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance. Candidates can get the procedure of GPAT Counselling 2020 from the article given below.
GPAT Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Answer Key, responses & QP release
|1st week of February 2020
|Last date to submit objection regarding answer key
|1st week of February 2020
|The announcement of the Results
|3rd February 2020
|All India Merit List
|2nd week of February 2020
GPAT Counselling 2020
Admission will be provided by the centralized counselling according to the steps mentioned in by the state government. The candidate can directly approach the AICTE approved Universities/Colleges or Institute in order to take admission if the centralized counselling is not regulated. Admissions will be based on the merit list. Candidates can participate in the GPAT counselling conducted individually by the institutions. Allotment of seats will depend upon candidate scores in the entrance exam. Based on GPAT scores, candidates are required to take part in the admission procedure of respective institutions.
Steps for Counselling
- Document Verification
- Web Options Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the Institute
GPAT Counselling 2020 Procedure
- Check the rank wise dates of counselling released by the participating institutes.
- Report to the particular venue/ institute with the mandatory documents.
- Visit the official GPAT website.
- Click on the ‘Web Options Entry’ portal.
- A list of participating institutes will be displayed.
- Fill in the options (as many) with the names of the preferred institutes.
- ‘Save’ and ‘Lock’ the choices.
- Take a print out for future reference.
- The seat allotment order can be downloaded from the official website.
- Reach the allotted institute with the required documents.
- Pay the admission fee to conclude the admission process.
Documents Required for Counselling
- GPAT Rank Card
- Medical documents
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- GPAT Counselling Admit Card
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Recent passport size photographs
- Graduation or Provisional Certificate
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Any government approved identity card (Aadhar card, voter ID card)
- The applicants must be an Indian national.
- The applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 12th standard, including lateral entry applicants).
- Those applicants who are in the final year of B.Pharma are also eligible to apply for GPAT 2020.
- There is no age limit for appearing the examination.
- Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/Equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to appear in the exam.
Institutes Participating in Counselling
|SRM University, Chennai
|Chitkara University, Patiala
|Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
|Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
|Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
|Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
|Nirma University, Ahmedabad
|JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
|Jadavpur University, Kolkata
|JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru
|Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
|Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
|Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar
|KLE University College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
|PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore
|Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
|Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
|Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune
|Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
|Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
|Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
|Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
|SLT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bilaspur
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
|School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
|University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
|Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
|Soniya Education Trust’s College of Pharmacy, Dharwad
|Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
|Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
|Seemanta Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jharpokharia
|Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
|RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Shirpur
|University College of Pharmaceutical Science, Kakatiya University, Warangal
|National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali/ Raebareli/ Kolkata/ Ahmedabad/ Hyderabad