IIT Jammu Ph.D Admission 2022: IIT Jammu invites the online applications for (Ph.D.) program for the session 2022-22 in the following Departments: (1) Computer Science and Engineering, (2) Electrical Engineering, (3) Mechanical Engineering, (4) Civil Engineering, (5) Chemical Engineering, (6) Materials Engineering, (7) Humanities & Social Sciences, (8) Mathematics, (9) Chemistry &Physics. The interested candidates can apply for PhD programme throughout the year however the shortlisting and selection will be done twice in a year by each department.
IIT Jammu Ph.D 2022 Updates
Indian Institute of Jammu Ph.D admission process has been started, Interested candidates, can apply Online.
IIT Jammu Ph.D Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Cutoff date up to which applications considered||01 November 2021|
|Tentative date of applications shortlisting||15 November 2021|
|Tentative date for receiving call letter for the selection process||24-25 November 2021|
For Full-Time Ph.D., program
A Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree by Research in Engineering/ Technology along with a good academic record.
Master’s degree in Science (with a good academic record) and a valid GATE score /UGC/CSIR-JRF/GPAT/ NBHM or equivalent qualification in the relevant area tenable for the year of registration. Exemption under schemes as agreed by the IIT Council for students of NITs/IITs/IIITs/IISERs/IISc may be acceptable.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with an exceptional academic record and a valid GATE score in the eligible discipline
|Official Notification||Get Here|
|IIT Jammu Ph.D Application Form||Apply Here|
The application fee per department (non-refundable):
- General/Gen-EWS/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs.500/-
Note: The fee can be deposited by using net banking or debit/credit card facilities. Additional charges will be applicable as per the rule of the concerned bank. The Fee will not be accepted through any other mode.
IIT Jammu Ph.D Important Instruction
The candidates are advised to read every instruction given in this Information Brochure very carefully before Applying Online.
- Candidates are requested to apply online only. The hard copy of the application needs not be submitted. The application in any other mode/form will not be considered.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are the minimum required and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for an interview.
- Departments/Centers of the Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number, based on qualifications and/or experience.
- All entries should be carefully made while applying online. IIT Jammu will not be responsible for the wrong entries. Candidates shall be solely responsible for the correctness and authenticity of the information/documents provided in the online application.
- Online applications submitted by the candidates shall be considered final and binding. Requests for making corrections in the online application shall not be entertained.