KBC 2023 Registration: Kaun Banega Crorepati is a top-rated TV show of Sony Entertainment Television which most of the households wait eagerly every year. It is a famous Indian game show and is hosted by the Bollywood legend, Mr. Amitabh Bachhan, whose personality is admired by every generation. Could there be anyone who does not want to be a part of this show that gives a chance to a common man to meet Mr. Bachhan and can transform him into a millionaire (crorepati) overnight!
Therefore, if you are willing to participate in KBC 2023, then you are at the right place. All details regarding online registration, audition, eligibility criteria, and other necessary details are present here that will help you to reach the hot seat in the upcoming season in the year 2023.
KBC 2023 Online Registration
Aspiring participants can apply online for KBC 2023 registration following these easy steps as described below:
- Visit the SonyLiv Official website sonyliv.com and find the registration form link to apply.
- Click on the link and this will open the registration form.
- Carefully go through the official terms and conditions of the show.
- If you agree with all of them, then proceed to fill the application form providing all the valid details.
- The application will be canceled if any of the information is found to be false.
- Click on the “Submit” button. This will pop up the message on the screen displaying “Registration Successful”.
- Once the registration is done, the applicant has to wait for the questions which are asked for registration.
- Contestants are required to correctly answer all the questions.
- Participants will then get shortlisted based on their performance and general knowledge.
3 Stages of Registration (KBC 2023)
These three steps can lead you to the hot seat and become the next crorepati.
- Contestants need to answer correctly for each question via SonyLiv App or SMS to enter the next step.
- Then a player will be randomly shortlisted and some more questions will be asked.
- If he/she answers correctly, then this is followed by an audition round from Sony TV.
- This is the ground audition level that will be organized in various states where a GK test followed by a video interview will be held.
- Among all the players, the highest scorer will then be called to play Fastest Finger First.
- After crossing all these stages, the ultimate winner will get the chance to occupy the hot seat and play Kaun Banega Crorepati face to face with Amitabh Bachhan.
Format of Kaunn Banega Crorepati Show (KBC 2023)
- The show is formatted as a quiz game where the player will be asked 16 questions from various fields as framed by the authority.
- There will be multiple-choice questions each having four alternatives.
- The questions will be presented in both the English and Hindi language.
- As the level of questions increases, the prize money corresponding to each question will also increase.
- There are three to four lifelines that player can use if he/she feels stuck in any question.
- The contestant can anytime leave the show with the money they have won if there are no lifelines left and he/she still doesn’t know the correct answer.
Eligibility Criteria for KBC
- The participant must be at least 18 years by June 2020.
- Only the Indian Nationals are eligible to participate
- A permanent residential and identity proof of the participant is a must.
- People associated with the KBC production houses or anyone from the advertising agency cannot participate in KBC.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
All the participants must bring these original documents for the verification as mentioned below:
- Driver’s license
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- UID/ Aadhar Card
- Landline/ Electricity Bill
- A recently captured passport-size colored photographs
- PAN card with the birth certificate
- Valid name and address proof