Jain University Application Form 2019- Apply Online for UG & PG
Jain University Application Form 2019 will be available soon to provide admission in UG, PG and Research programmes in the field of education. The university conducts the separate entrance exam for UG and PG courses. Jain University offers the admission in engineering, management, science, commerce, humanities and social sciences and many languages. Admission to Jain University will be entirely based on entrance exam merit. Candidates can get detailed information about Jain University Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Banasthali Vidyapith: Admission 2019 (for Girls) – Apply Here>>|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
Jain University Application Form 2019
- Jain University Online application link will be updated here
Jain University 2019: Important Dates
|Application form started||November 2018||November 2018||September 2018|
|Last date to apply||April 2019||April 2019||January 2019|
|Exam Date||April 2019||May 2019||Jan 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||April 2019||May 2019||March 2019|
Jain University Application Form 2019
Jain University Application Form 2019 can be accessed through online mode. Fill all the mandatory details asked in the application form according to the steps given below. Candidates should also upload the documents and submit the application fee. Admission will be started from November 2018 for UG and B.Tech course. For PG courses, admission will take place in September 2018. An application number will be generated online, once you paid the application fee. Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form. There is no need to send the hard copy of application form and keep it safe till the admission process is over. After the last date, no application form will be accepted.
Procedure to fill Jain University Application Form 2019
Candidates will have to complete the steps mentioned below to fill Jain University Application Form 2019.
- Filling the details required
- Uploading of documents
- Preview and Editing
- Making of payment
Steps to fill Jain University Application Form 2019
- Candidates will have to register themselves first to be able to fill the application form.
- To register, create a new account by providing their username, email address, password, confirm the password provided, valid contact number and visible code.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation on the email address provided by them.
- Login using their email address and password.
- Select the programme type as an undergraduate programme, name of the programme and name of the course they want to enroll into.
- Submit the application form by clicking on “Create Application”.
- Click on “Apply Now” to pay the fees.
- Fill the form by entering all the required personal and educational details.
- Upload all the required documents like Photograph, signature, X, XI, XII Marksheet and other certificates as well.
- Candidates can choose to see the preview of their application form.
- Candidates will have to click on “Pay Now” to pay the fees.
- The candidates can submit the application fee through net banking, credit card and debit card.
- The application fee to be paid is Rs. 550/-.
- Candidates can also get the coupon by payment in cash at admission office.
- The application form will be started for both UG and PG through online mode.
- An Entrance exam will be conducted to offer admission to UG and PG courses as JET UG and JET PG.
- Admission in B.Tech lateral entry will not be offered through JET UG.
- The entrance exam will be conducted by Jain University on April 2019 for UG courses and January 2019 for PG courses.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in both offline and online.
- Passed in PCMB/PCMC/PCME in PUC or ISC/CBSE or equivalent board candidates with 60% marks are only eligible to get admission.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST category candidates.
- Diploma Holder’s candidates can also apply for the Lateral entry admission in the third semester of B.Tech.
- The final year of class 12th candidates can also apply.
For UG Programmes:
- Candidates have to pass their PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent exam recognized from a government body in any discipline with 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Relaxation of 5% will be given to the SC/ST candidates.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates must complete their 3 years of graduation in any discipline without any backlogs with 50% of minimum marks in their graduation (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates with a composite score of 500 in GMAT/MAT or with 70% marks in CAT/CMAT/XAT are also eligible to apply.
- Final year graduates can also apply.
- Appear in JET is also compulsory for those candidates who have not valid national level test score.
- UG Programmes: B.Sc (Regular/Professional), BMS, B.Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors), BBA, BA/BA (Professional), B.Tech (Regular/ Lateral), BCA (Elective/ Specialization)
- PG Programmes: M.Sc, M.Sc IT, MA, M.Com (Elective/ Professional/), MCA (Electives/ Specialization), M.Tech, MMS, MBA
Jain University Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Candidates will be required to appear in the entrance exam, those wish to apply for admission to Jain University.
- The admission will be conducted on the merit base.
- The merit list will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates have to go through the personal interview and group discussion, to get admission.
- The final admission will be offered only after the GD and PI rounds.
- Candidates have to collect their admission offer letter from the Center Head’s Office.