MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023: Candidates who wish to appear for MAH B.Ed CET, should register themselves for the examination. MAH B.Ed CET Application Form is going to release soon. Directorate of Higher Education, State & Government of Maharashtra annually conducts the MAH B.Ed CET examination for candidates who wish to take admission in the first year of two years full-time regular course in Bachelor of Education. Candidates can get detailed information about MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023
The online application link will be updated here.
MAH B.Ed CET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date of Application Form Submission||2nd week of April 2023|
|Issued of Admit Card||1st week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Results Date||1st week of June 2023|
MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023
To apply for this exam, candidates have to register first to fill the online application form. MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023 can be filled by visiting the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure before filling the application form. Also, ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the examination conducting body. Candidates who fail to fulfill any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from getting admission through the MAH B.Ed CET exam.
Things to do before filling MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023
- Check for Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Scan their photograph and signature as per the required specifications.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No.
- Arrange for Application Fees (non-refundable) and mode of payment ready.
Steps to fill MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and E-mail ID.
- Candidates can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab
- Carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves.
- No change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Before finally submitting, candidates should modify the details filled in if required.
- The entries should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the SSC/HSC/equivalent Certificates/ Mark sheets.
- Any change/ alteration found in the registration form at any stage of admission may disqualify the Candidature.
- Validate Your Details and click the ‘Save & Next button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature in the next section.
- Proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Check Here: MAH B.Ed Counselling 2023 Schedule.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature
- The candidate should use a recent, passport size, color picture.
- The dimension of the photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- The size of the photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The dimension of the signature should be 140 x 60 pixels.
- The size of the signature file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The application fee can be paid via online modes.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- The application fee is Rs.800 for Gen/OBC category.
- The application fee for SC/ST and PwD category is Rs.400.
- The fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- It is a computer-based test (CBT).
- The question paper is divided into three sections Mental Ability, General Awareness, and Teacher Aptitude.
- The examination will be of 1:30 hour and will comprise of 100 objective-type questions.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no provision of negative marking.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Mark per Question||Total Marks|
Note: Those candidates want to take admission into English Medium Colleges of Education in Maharashtra. They will have to appear for another separate test along with Maharashtra B.Ed CET. That is the ELCT (English Language Content Test). It consists of 50 MCQ, and 50 Total numbers Marks. The test duration will be 60 minutes.
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Idioms and Proverbs||05||1||05|
|Figure of Speech||02||1||02|
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India with having a residence proof of the state of Maharashtra.
- Those who have completed 21 years of age can apply.
- Completed the graduation level examination in any stream Science, Humanities, or B.SC Social Sciences from the recognized university.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks in the graduation level examination to be eligible to appear for the examination.
- The candidates of the reserved category such as the SC and ST candidates will be required to attain a minimum of 45% marks in the Bachelor level examination.