MAH B.Ed Counselling 2023: MAH BEd CET is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, State Govt. of Maharashtra so as the MAH B.Ed Counselling. The candidates have to report to the college for admission into B.Ed. course after the allotment of seats. The eligible candidates will get the admission in 2 years course in Bachelors of education. Candidates who passed the qualifying examination from Universities after that they can attend the counselling. Get more details about MAH B.Ed Counselling in the following article.
MAH B.Ed. Counselling 2023: Important dates
|The application form will start||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date of online application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Application fee||1st week of March 2023|
|The last date for the online application fee||4th week of April 2023|
|Editing in the application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Printout your application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Release the admit card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam date will be release||2nd week of June 2023|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counselling||1st week of August 2023|
MAH B.Ed Counselling
Counselling will start in the month of August and it will be based on marks scored in Entrance Exam after the declaration of the results and preparation of the Merit list by the CET CELL, Maharashtra. All the candidates have to report as soon as possible to take into B.Ed. course after the allotment of seats. In the counselling round only the applicant who will clear the MAH B.Ed. CET Entrance Examination will be eligible for the counselling process. For the Counselling, the applicant will have to register them from the official website and also have to report at the allocated college before the given time. Control based on the options submitted online by them. The allotments will be strictly based on the candidates’ options, the rank obtained, and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Counselling procedure based on the entrance exam.
- Only the applicant who will clear the MAH B.Ed. CET Entrance Examination will be eligible for the counselling process.
- The qualified candidates are required to report as soon as possible to take admission into B.Ed. course after the allotment of Seat Counseling will be done in the month of August and counselling will be based on marks scored in the Entrance Exam.
- If they do not report on the given date & time, then the candidates seat may get canceled.
- The Common Allotment Process will be done through a Single Window System (SWS) to allot seats to the qualified candidates into the various colleges under Govt.
Document required for Counselling
- Candidates must have pass 10 and 12 class mark sheet with a passing certificate.
- Candidates must have a degree mark sheet and certificate.
- Admit card and rank card also available on the counselling time.
- Degree, Certificates, and Mark list of all parts of the qualifying exams in ORIGINAL.
- Candidates must have to carry Original Certificates, the copies of which are enclosed with the application form.
- Character certificate and Transfer certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Six passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Boards outside the Maharashtra State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from any of the Universities in Maharashtra.