CG PPT Counselling 2022: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board organizes the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) as well as the CG PPT Counselling. It is a state-level entrance exam. Candidates can get admission in the various polytechnic institutions of Chhattisgarh state through CG PPT exam. Every year, a large number of candidates appeared in this exam. Diploma courses will be available in the various government and private institution of the Chhattisgarh State. This exam is providing admission to the candidates into various diploma courses in the field of engineering and technology. Get more details about CG PPT Counselling in the following article.
CG PPT Counselling 2022: Important Dates
|The date of registration||4th week of June 2022|
|Verification of the document||4th week of June 2022|
|1st round seat allotment||1st week of July 2022|
|Admission process in the allotted institute||1st week of July 2022|
|Upload the vacant seat||2nd week of July 2022|
|2nd round of registration and choice filling||2nd week of July 2022|
|Document verification||2nd week of July 2022|
|Second round seat allotted||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admission in allotted institutions||3rd week of July 2022|
|Upload the vacant seat||4th week of July 2022|
|All document verification||4th week of July 2022|
|3rd round seat Allotment||4th week of July 2022|
|Admission in allotted institutions||Last week of July 2022|
|Vacant seat upload||Last week of July 2022|
CG PPT Counselling 2022
Candidates who have passed the examination successful of CG PPT then shortlisted in the merit list and they will be attending the counselling procedure. Candidates will not get any call letter from the authority. Through online mode, the counseling will be conduct and the candidates have to attend the counseling procedure to get admission and those candidates are selected, they have to pay the fee Rupees 200/- or participate in the different rounds of counseling.
Check Here: Polytechnic Admission 2022
- Online Registration: All the qualified candidates have to register online for counselling. After that Candidates have to fill all the required details and pay the counseling fee.
- Filling the Counselling form & changing: After the registration Candidates have to fill the preference of colleges and stream where they are seeking admission. Before submitting the registration Candidates are advised to fill maximum choices of colleges. don’t forget to save them after filling and adjusting the choices. They can take a printout of the filled choices for further use.
- Verification of the document: Candidates have to verify their documents on the prescribed document verification centers before final seat allotment. List of DVCs will be published on the website. Bring their original documents along with photocopies.
- Seat Allotment: On the basis of availability of seats and choice filled the seats will be allotted after document verification. Through SMS Seat allotment will also be intimated. Through applicant login, option candidates can download their provisional seat allotment letter.
- Get admission in the allotted college: Candidates have to take admission before the due date. Documents will also be verified at the time of admission to the allotted college. It will be required for all candidates to carry the prescribed admission fee & documents for final admission. They have to report to the allotted college to do further admission formalities.
- Candidates must have carry candidates’ 10th and 12th class original mark sheets.
- Also, carry a 12th class certificate and Xerox copy of date of birth proof.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate Transfer/ Migration Certificate, Medical Certificate (If any), NCC, Sport, PWD Certificate (If any).
- A hard copy of the Seat Allotment letter and CG PPT Admit Card/ Rank Card.
Check official website: https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/