AFMC Nursing Counselling 2022: AFMC Nursing Counselling is conducted soon. This is a medical institution managed by the Indian Armed Forces. AFMC (Armed forces Medical College) is a medical college located in Pune, India. The institute provides admission to B.Sc. Nursing course. Only female candidates can apply for admission to the 4-year B.Sc. nursing course. Candidates must qualify the exam then they get admission to a 4-year B.Sc. nursing course to participate in the counselling process. Get more details about AFMC Nursing Counselling in the following article.
AFMC Nursing Counselling 2022: Important Dates
|Release the notification||2nd week of November 2022|
|The application form will be release||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||4th week of November 2022|
|Declared the admit card||4th week of December 2022|
|Exam date||2nd week of December 2022|
|Announcement of result||1st week of January 2022|
|Interview||1st week of May 2022|
AFMC Nursing Counselling
Candidates selected on the basis of entrance test will attend the counseling and comprised of Interview, GD and Medical test. The candidates will be called at certain selected centers for interviews. Candidates will be called for medical examination after the interview process recommended. The Medical Board of Military Medical Officers conducted the exam. USG will be done at the time of medical test and medical fitness will be determined as per the standard set by Armed forces. X-ray examination of Chest. 5 cm relaxation for northeast candidates and the height of the candidate should not be less than 148 cm. Candidates have to produce some documents also.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune conducts the exam. The admission procedure will be on the basis of the written test and the interview. AFMC is a national level examination which is conducted only for female candidates. After the exam selected candidates will be able to get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course through AFMC nursing exam.
- Qualify candidates selected for B.Sc. nursing and training will be granted permanent and short service commission at a ratio of 60:40 based on their merit.
- The selected candidates have to produce their documents at the reporting center.
- After the verification of the documents candidates will be given final admission.
- Last all the candidates submit the admission fee of the academic year.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Original Certificates, the copies of which are enclosed with the application form.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet and also carry certificate.
- Date of birth proof (class 10th certificate or equivalent).
- 10 passport size colored photographs of the candidates.
- Two-character certificate from different gazette officers.
- Candidates also carry all certificate Nationality/Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- Dependent certificate of army/ex-army personnel (if applicable)
- Candidate must need a certificate of participation in sports events.
- Admit card of interview
- Aadhar Card