Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will release the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card after the successful completion of the application process. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Govt. of India. The successfully registered candidates can download the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card from the official website, navodaya.gov.in. Each candidate shall appear at the allotted examination center to attend the exam as per the details mentioned on the admit card. Once the center has been allotted to the candidate, no request for change of center will be entertained. Read the article below to get more details about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card: Important Dates for Class 6th
|Phase 1 Admit Card release date||December 2023|
|Phase 1 Admission test||January 2024|
|Phase 2 Admit Card release date||March 2024|
|Phase 2 Admission test||April 2024|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card
Candidates can download admit card by using their application number and date of birth. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card will be available on the official website on the prescribed date. It will not be sent to any candidate by postal or any other mode. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without a valid admit card. It is advised to candidates that retain admit card till the end of admission procedure.
- Read the instructions printed on the test booklet.
- Don’t spend too much of time on a particular question.
- The total time of the exam will be two hours without any break.
- It is essential to secure qualifying marks in each of the three sections.
- Ensure that the test booklet distributed to them is in the language they had opted for.
- Reach the exam center as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- After 30 minutes of the commencement of the selection test, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall/room.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability||40||50||60 minutes|
- Mental Ability: Figure Matching, Odd Man out, The pattern Completion, Figure Series Completion, Analogy, Geometrical Figure Completion, Mirror Imaging, Punched Hold Pattern, Space visualization, Embedded visualization, The syllabus will also comprise comprehension question also.
- Arithmetic Section: Number and numeric section, Four fundamental operations on the whole number, Fractional number and Fundamental operation, Factors and multiple including their properties, LCM and HCF factors, Decimals and Fundamental operations, Conversion of the fraction to decimal and vice versa, Applications of the number in measure length, mass, capacity, time etc., Distance, time and speed, Approximation of expression