The NIMCET Counselling 2021 will be organized through online mode. For admission to the MCA program, there is no need to apply separately to any NIT. Candidates have to register for the counselling process after declaration of the result. The qualified candidates of the examination are only allowed to fill choices of Institutions by using the login ID & password. Report at any one of the RC (Reporting Centers) personally to confirm their seat. On the basis of rank & filled choices, the admission will be given. Read the following article to get more information about NIMCET Counselling 2021.
NIMCET Counselling 2021: Important Dates
|Publication of Exam Result||1st week of June 2021|
|Choice filling||1st week of June 2021|
|First Round of Allotment||2nd week of June 2021|
|Second round of Allotment||3rd week of June 2021|
|Third round of Allotment||last week of June 2021|
|Announcement of vacant seats||1st week of July 2021|
|Fresh Choice Filling||1st week of July 2021|
|Final round of allotment||1st week of July 2021|
|Final round of reporting at the allotted institute||1st week of July 2021|
- The seat allotment will be based on the rank scored by the applicants, choices filled by the applicants and availability of seats.
- Applicants successfully qualified for the entrance exam will be permitted to fill the choices of the institution where they are seeking admission.
- Applicants have to report to the allotted center with the required documents after seat allotment.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps of NIMCET Counselling 2021
- Registration and Choice Filling & Locking
- Seat Allotment & Personally Reporting
- Surrender of the Seats
- Final Round of Allotment (Vacant Seats)
NIMCET Counselling 2021 Procedure
- Register themselves by entering their login & password.
- Fill choices of colleges as per their preferences and lock them before the last date else it will be locked automatically.
- Take a printout copy of filled choices & keep carefully for further reference.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates in three rounds.
- The University will offer the seats to the candidates on the basis of filled choices & rank.
- The seat allotted candidates have to report at the allotted Institution within a given time period.
- Carry the documents/certificates at the allotted institutions for verification.
- Download the allotment letter before reporting from the official website.
- Candidates can report to the reporting center & surrender their seat by submitting a prescribed application if don’t want to join the allotted institution.
- Such candidates can participate in another round of seat allotment.
- The final/vacant round will be organized only for candidates who have to surrender their seats & not get any seats in any round.
- Report to the allotted institution to confirm their admission by paying an admission fee.
Documents Required for NIMCET Counselling 2021
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- 4 Passport Size Photograph
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NIMCET 2019 Seat Allotment Letter, Admit Card, Rank Card
List of Participating National Institute of Technology
- Motilal Nehru, Allahabad
- Maulana Azad, Bhopal
- Karnataka, Surathkal
- Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)