Joint Entrance Test (JET Agriculture 2023) is a state-level exam that is managed by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur Rajasthan. Applicants will get admission to various agriculture courses, through this entrance test. Most colleges in Rajasthan state give admission into agriculture courses on the basis of JET Agriculture 2023 scores. Read the following article to get all the important information about JET Agriculture 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc.
JET Agriculture 2023 Important Dates
|Application form starts||1st week of March 2023|
|Final date for application submission||2nd week of April 2023|
|Admit card will be available||3rd week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exam date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Answer key release||4th week of May 2023|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2023|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2023|
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Form
JET Agriculture application form will be available on the official website. Fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph in the prescribed manner. After filling the form, students are suggested to take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
The payment of fee can be done online (Debit/Credit card and net banking) only.
|For General/OBC/SBC Candidates||Rs. 2800/-|
|For SC/ST/PC Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
- Domicile: Rajasthan domicile holders or applicants who have studied three years continuously as regular students in Rajasthan are eligible.
- Age: The maximum age limit will be 25 years as of 1/January/2023.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed /appearing class 12th from any recognized board with at least 50 percent for the general category and 45 percent marks for reserved categories.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics in qualifying examination.
- There is 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC/SBC candidates.
- The test will be conducted through pen and paper-based.
- of Question will be 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for a correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong response.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
- Candidates can get the Admit Card via online mode through the website.
- The admit card will have details like the candidate’s name, roll number, exam venue, date & timing, etc.
- Students have to bring the valid admit card along with the original photo ID proof, during the exam.
- Candidates note down the admit card will not be sent by post.
- The result will be declared in the month of May 2023.
- Candidates may check their result via online mode.
- To view the result, candidates have to enter their roll number and other required details.
- Don’t forget to take print out of the result for further use.
Candidates can appear for the JET Agriculture Counselling in the month of June 2023 and have to pay the counselling fee and fill their choices of colleges and courses, in the counselling process. Candidates get seats according to the rank, filled preferences, and availability of seats in colleges. They need to report to the allotted college to complete the admission process, after the process of seat allotment.
- The syllabus will contain different topics from Physics, Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- The syllabus will be of class 11th & 12th standard.
- Students should prepare from the above-mentioned topics for the examination.
JET Agriculture 2023: Important Points
- You can apply for this exam through online mode only.
- The application will be available from the month of March 2023.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- You have to upload scanned images of photo and signature.
- You can check the application fee from the above-given section.
- The exam will be conducted offline mode.
- Negative marking will be done for wrong and multiple selections.