HP PAT 2023: Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) to provide admission in 3-years full-time Diploma courses. Candidates can get admission in various government and private (unaided) institutions of Polytechnic situated in Himachal Pradesh through this exam. Read the following article to get all the important information about HP PAT such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc.
HP PAT 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of May 2023|
|HP PAT 2023 exam date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Answer Key will be released||Last week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2023|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2023|
HP PAT 2023 Application Form
HP PAT Application Form will be available from the third week of April 2023. Candidates are requested to fill the application form carefully. After the final submission is made, candidates cannot make any changes or corrections in the application form.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Candidates must belong to the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Applicants must have passed their Class 10 or equivalent exam conducted by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) with at least 35% of aggregate marks in the qualifying Class X exam.
- Candidates have to pass in the mandatory subjects including Mathematics, Science, and English.
- Candidates who appeared for the qualifying exam and awaiting results can also apply.
|for General||INR 650|
|for SC/ST/OBC||INR 400|
- Type of Questions: The questions will be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- Subjects: Class X level from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions (50 questions from Physics & Mathematics, 30 from Chemistry & 20 from English).
- Language of Exam: English & Hindi Language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Check here: Polytechnic Entrance Exam
HP PAT 2023 Result
The result will be declared by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. It is expected to be declared in the month of June 2023. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the score secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. For General category candidates, the qualifying marks will be 90 marks, i.e. 15% of total marks, to attend counselling. The qualifying marks to attend counselling for SC/ST/OBC category candidates are 60, i.e.10% of the total marks.
HP PAT 2023 Cut Off
- For candidates belonging to the General category, the qualifying mark is 90 marks (15% of total marks).
HP PAT 2023 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the Central Admission Selection Committee will conduct the online HP PAT counselling. Merit will be prepared on the basis of the entrance exam result. The verification of documents will take place in counselling round. Admission will be offered on a merit basis.
Documents to be needed at the time of admission:
- HP PAT 2023 Admit Card
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- DOB Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- The syllabus will be based on the Matriculation academic syllabus.
- The syllabus will be totally based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the H.P. Board of School Education.