Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023: State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Jharkhand releases the notification for admission to the diploma classes of D.EL.ED for the next session. The Managing directorate of the Jharkhand state Diploma Elementary Examination is the organizer of the technical studies. The directorate conducts the D.EL.ED entrance exam. To get admission under the Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 program, candidates may read each detail from the following article.
For Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s Equivalent) and passed or appearing in the Final Year of 02-Years’ (D.El.Ed.) Or 04-Years’ (B.El.Ed) Or 02-Years’ Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and Candidates passed or appearing in the Final Year of the Two Years’ Diploma in Elementary Education can also apply.
For Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
- Graduation and Passed or appearing in the Final Year of 02-Years (D.El.Ed.) Or 01-Year’s (B.Ed)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in 01-Year’s (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE. OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s Equivalent) and passed or appearing in the Final Year of 04-Years’ (B.El.Ed). Or B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed
- Graduation and passed or appearing in 01-Year’s B.Ed.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form
The Application Form will be available in offline mode at the authority work center DTE Head Office. Read the official notification of Jharkhand D.El.Ed 2023 before submitting the application form. Candidates can also get a printout from the official website. Enter all the required personal and education details in the application form. Attach all required documents along with the Application form and submit the requested application fee. Submit the Bank Challan Receipt to Head Office with the Application form.
Jharkhand D.El.Ed Counselling
The Authority will publish the counseling details on the official website. To participate in the counseling, the authority will issue a counseling call later. The Official counseling date also will be updated here. Candidates should carry all the required Documents / Certificates at the time of Counselling.
Document s required during counseling
- Entrance Test Admit Card
- Downloaded Counselling latter
- Downloaded Counseling Online Application Form
- All educational passing Certificates and Mark-Sheets
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (PHC) For PH Candidates
- Ex-Service Man Certificate (ESMC) if Son / Unmarried Daughter issued by the Competent Authority.
- CLC in Original.
- Admission Fee
- Residential Certificate (RC)
- Caste Certificate (LCC) for categories candidates
- Green Card in case of a Green Card Holder (GHC).
- Placement Letter supplied to the Candidate at the time of Counselling.
- Two Recent Passport-size Photographs.