Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2023:JCECEB conducts a state-level entrance exam and referred to as the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). For offering admission into various engineering & non-engineering polytechnic courses. Candidates can get admission into aforesaid courses offered at various affiliated colleges & institutions located in Jharkhand, through the scores. Read the article below for more information about the Application Form of Jharkhand Polytechnic with steps to fill the application form.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
|The application form will be available from||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||last week of April 2023|
|Admit card Release||2nd week of May 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2023|
|Counselling will start from||Probably in June 2023|
- Indian citizens can apply.
- Applicants should hold the domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
- Aadhar card is also mandatory to appear in the exam.
- For the mining engineering course, the minimum age limit is 17 years.
- There are no age criteria for the rest of the courses.
- Applicants should pass the 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2023
Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration started in the last week of March 2023. Candidates can apply online for the application form. Candidates have to register themselves on the website. After registration candidate can fill the online application form. It is mandatory for the candidates to have a valid Adhaar card number. Do not forget to take the printout of the confirmation page.
Steps to fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2023
- Go to the official website to fill the Application Form.
- Click on ‘New Registration” fill the required details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ll be registered to fill the application form.
- Fill the online application form and enter the valid mobile number with Adhaar card number.
- A unique application number will be generated after the successful submission of the application form, for which you have to choose the password of your choice.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on browse and select the images that have to be uploaded in the specified format.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ and pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- To pay the fee candidate can use the credit card, debit card, and internet banking to submit the application fee.
- After successful payment, you will be able to print the “confirmation page”.
- Keep the confirmation page with you safely for further use.
- Payment can be made through online mode (online payment gateway).
- Payment can be made through offline mode (e-Challan) modes.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|For SC/ST/Female Candidates||Rs. 325/-|
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (pen and paper-based mode)
- Examination Pattern: OMR pattern
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Negative marking: No
- Language: Hindi and English
- Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects of 10th level.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2023 Important Points
- Candidates can avail of the online application form from the third week of March 2023.
- Candidates can fill only one application form for one program.
- It is necessary to have the Aadhaar card number.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- After the successful submission of the application form, you cannot make changes in the application form on the later stage.
- There is no minimum age limit to appear in the exam except mining engineering (minimum age is 17 years).
- From this year (2017), the application form will be available only through online mode.