Jio Scholarship 2024: Jio Scholarship will offer financial support to those eligible students who desire to follow higher studies but are unable to do due to poor financial conditions. Reliance Jio is one of the highest telecom service providers in India, Jio Scholarship was introduced by Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited. Jio Scholarship Scheme is for those who possess 10th to 12th, Diploma, UG & PG from arts, commerce, and science streams. Under this scheme Reliance Group provides financial assistance from Rs 35000 to Rs 55000 per annum. Some of the scholarships will be granted to PG students from Class 10. Selection will be based on the Merit list.
Jio Scholarship 2024: Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the registration form||Yet to be announced|
|Last date to register||Yet to be announced|
|Date of test and interview (if conducted)||Yet to be announced|
|Verification of documents||Yet to be announced|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||Yet to be announced|
Applicants must be an Indian citizen
- Applicants must be a Class X, XI, XII student, graduate, or postgraduate.
- Applicants should belong to the category of EWS
- Academic performance depends on the class in which the student is studying as shown below.
- For Class X: 70% or higher in the recognized state board exam (85% or higher for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XI: 70% or more in the approved board review (85% or more for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XII: 65% or more in the exam conducted by the approved state board (80% for ICSE and CBSE panel candidates)
- Graduation level: Minimum 75% or more in
- Postgraduate level: Minimum 75% or better in the degree test initiated by a recognized college or institution.
Application Process for Jio Scholarship
- Applicants should complete and submit the Jio Scholarship Application Form within the given time limit.
- Visit their nearest office in Reliance Jio and access the application form.
- Enter their personal details such as title, father’s name, etc. in the application form.
- It is also essential to enter educational information such as class 10th, 12th marks, etc.
- Attach their photos while entering the details in the form.
- All the data in the form must be valid because they will be checked later by the authorities.
- After carefully filling details, submit the form themselves at the Jio office.
- A printout of the form sent for future reference should also be obtained by the applicants.
Application forms also are available online on the website of Reliance Jio, Reliance Jio Scholarship online Apply process is as follows:
- Students are advised to check to visit the Jio Scholarship Official Website
- On the home page, you need to press on Jio Scholarship Application Form Tab.
- Download the Jio Scholarship Application Form.
- Fill all the information cautiously and attach all the documents.
- Now submit the Application form in the nearest Jio Office.
Documents Required for Jio Scholarship
Education Qualification Certificate
Students from Class 10/11/12/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Economic Weaker Section
- School Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Students with an exceptional academic track record will be chosen for Jio merit-based scholarship.
- Authorities can also perform the same test.
- Applicants need to have other reservations depending on their class, age, annual income, etc.
- Authority will also ensure the records and qualifications after shortlisting the applicants so that scholarships meet the most deserving candidates.
- Scholarships will finally be granted to the candidates only after successful verification.
JSW Foundation Udaan Scholarship 2024
EndNote: We advise you to kindly check this page from time to time.