Delhi EWS DG Admission 2024: Directorate of Education, Delhi issues a notice of Delhi EWS Admission for those students who are from the Economical Weaker Section (EWS) and Disadvantaged Group (DG) category, There are 1617 schools with a category in total of 13 districts of National Capital Territory of Delhi. Admission forms for EWS/DG category students will be available soon. The registration process will be started soon. The admission process will close in the last week of March 2024. Parents under the EWS/DG quota can now apply for the registration process of their child’s admission to Delhi.
Delhi EWS DG Admission 2024 Dates
|Start of the online application procedure
|Last date of the online application procedure
|Uploading details of children who applied for admission under open seats
|Display of the first list
|Resolution of queries of parents
|Display of the second list (if any)
|Resolution of queries of parents for the second list
|The subsequent list of admission, if any
|Closure of the admission process
Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2024 Important Links
|Delhi EWS/DG Notification
Delhi Nursery Admission 2024-24 Dates
|Submission of Application Form Starts from
|Application Form Submission ends on
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats
|The first merit list will be released
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards for the first list.
|The second merit list will be released
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by -written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list
|The subsequent list of admission, if any
|The admission process will take place by
All parents must be wondering whether they are eligible or not for admission to their ward under EWS or DG quota, then you are required to check this page
- Admission in pre to 1st class under the EWS and DG category (SC/ST/OBC non-creamy layer/Orphan and Transgender and all children living with or affected from HIV) their…
- Family Annual Income should not be less than one lakh rupees (must submit requisite income certificate)
- Income official document must be issued by the revenue department of GNCT of Delhi
- Applicants should be a native citizens of Delhi (for this they must submit proof)
- SC/ST/OBC non-creamy layer, orphans, transgender, and all children living with and affected with HIV will be considered as Disadvantage Group (DG)
- Those who fall under the DG group they do not require to show Income official document
- If any of the children fall under the disability category then he/they must produce a disability certificate and this should be issued from the government hospital
- Those who are from the disability category also don’t need to submit any income certificate
- All the admission under EWS and DG categories in all schools will be based on the computerized lottery system
You all must make sure that the age of your ward is must be within the prescribed limit (as of 31-3-2024) according to the class
- Pre-school/Nursery: 03-05 years
- Pre-Primary/KG: less than 05 Years
- Class-I: less than 06 Years
- Fill in all the details in the form
- Students need to make sure the field which has a red asterisk (*) is mandatory to fill you cannot skip them
- After filling out the form press the register button
- Make sure all field is correctly filled because once you submit the form no changes will be entertained in it.
- Once you submit the form then the registration number and login ID will appear
- Press the button “Click here to login”
- Fill correctly the registration ID and password you receive via text
- The form will appear which have details that you previously filled
- And also some new required fields which are to be filled
- Fill the field with awareness and must preview the form when you fill it completely
- After checking all the details press on to submit
- Choose the school which are nearby to you within (0-1 km) radius
- Now on moving,
- select the schools which are within a radius of 1-3 km
- On selection, press on to submit
- Further, select the schools which are within a radius of 3-6 km
- And at step 5 select the school which are above a radius of 6 km
- Now on submitting a final preview of your form will appear on your screen as you filled
- Check it cautiously
- And finally, submit it
- When you submit it finally the application form will appear you must take a printout of it
EWS DG Admission Merit List 2024
- Selection will be through the lottery draw.
- The first list of the selected children will be declared in the last week of Jan 2024.
- The admission merit list will be displayed on the official site.
Admission of eligible applicants will be through the lottery draw.
EndNote: Keep checking this page to get more updates about Delhi EWS Admission.