NRA CET 2021: National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test: The Union Cabinet has decided to conduct NRA CET to fill the vacancies for Railways, RRB Exams, SSC Exams & IBPS Banks Exams in the coming years. This single exam eliminates multiple recruitment exams and saves precious time as well as resources and also be a big boost to transparency.
|NRA CET (Common Eligibility Test)||All Non-Gazetted Posts such as Group B, Group C, and Non-Technical Posts||Railways, SSC, Banking, PSU, Central Government, etc.|
- NRA will conduct a separate test (Common Eligibility Test) each for the three levels of eligibility: Graduation, Higher Secondary (12th Pass) and Matriculate (10th pass)
- This test will reduce the multiple exams of multiple recruitment agencies with similar eligibility conditions.
- The examination center will be set up in every district of the country and also in the interior areas.
- NRA CET would be conducted in all major Indian regional languages.
- The scorecard will be valid for a period of three years from the date of the result declaration. There may be no bar on attempts.
- The final selection would be done separate specialized tiers (II, III, etc.) of exams, that would be conducted by the respective recruitment agencies.
NRA CET 2021 Important Dates
|NRA CET 2021 Notification||To be announced|
|Start of the online application process||To be announced|
|Last to apply online||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
NRA CET 2021 Application Form
After the release of the notification, the NRA CET Application process will be started. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this page for the latest update about the CET Application form. NRA CET Online application portal will be available soon.
NRA will conduct a separate test (Common Eligibility Test) each for the three levels of eligibility: Graduation, Higher Secondary (12th Pass) and Matriculate (10th pass)
NRA CET Age Limit
The age limit depends on the exam; candidates want to take under a common eligibility test. There will be three levels i.e for Undergraduate, 12th Pass, and 10th Pass. The age criteria may be the same as the current vacancies.
NRA CET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Till the time there is no defined exam pattern and syllabus for NRA CET. The syllabus and exam pattern will be updated soon as it will be declared by the NRA. As the anticipation, there would be different syllabus and exam pattern for the graduate, senior secondary level exams.