JIPMAT 2024 (Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test) is a nationwide entrance test for enrollment to a 5-year comprehensive management course. IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu use JIPMAT results to aid in IPM applications.
The five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is a new and innovative curriculum designed for prospective candidates interested in management skills. With a framework of quality technology in natural sciences supplemented by knowledge management, it seeks to produce socially appropriate, compassionate managers and leaders. Candidates will be able to show language capabilities, interpersonal and communication, grasp of basic management disciplines, ethical behavior, and overall well-being through the IPM.
- Candidate must have completed their 12th with arts/commerce/ science stream from a recognized or affiliated board.
- The candidate must have scored at least 60% in the 12th There is some relaxation for ST, SC, EWS, and OBC candidates in the minimum required percentage criteria.
- Candidate must have completed their 12th in 2021, 2022, or 2024 and not before that.
- There is no prescribed age limit for the examination.
- The candidate’s % of scores in 10th and 12th grade will be computed according to the Board’s regulations. If the relevant board does not have any regulations regarding minimum aggregate, the qualifying percentage should be calculated using the minimum qualification of all subjects shown on the mark sheet.
JIPMAT 2024 Admission Procedure
The JIPMAT Exam 2024 is a national level test which is conducted by National Test Agency. The procedure of the examination is just the same as of any other examination i.e.ffillingApplication form, uploading valid documents, the release of the admit card containing all information about the center, timing and protocol, examination date, and result score.
- The JIPMAT registration is completed entirely online. The NTA administers it through its official website. Well before the deadline, applicants must log in on the JIPMAT-NTA site, set up an account, and fill out the application online.
- The NTA will provide JIPMAT admission cards to enrolled applicants prior to the exam for purposes of identification at the test center. From the specified download date, applicants must download their individual admission cards from the JIPMAT official website.
- On the official site, the JIPMAT 2024 results will be revealed. With their login details, students will be called to obtain their scorecards. Applicants will be chosen for the next round of enrolment to IPM programs at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu based on their JIPMAT scores.
JIPMAT 2024 Important Dates
|Application opening date||April 2024|
|Application closing date||June 2024|
|Examination date||10th August 2024|
|Result declaration date||September 2024|
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Quantitative Intellect, Inferential Statistics, and General Awareness, and Verbal Capacity & Comprehension Skills were the 3 parts of the JIPMAT Exam 2024. The test will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) which would last 150 minutes. In the exam pattern, there are a total of 100 Multiple Choice questions carrying 4 marks each. The marking methodology will let candidates learn how many points they will receive for every correct response and how many points they will lose if they answer the question wrongly.
- +4 marks will be granted for each valid attempt.
- Each incorrect attempt will result in a -1 mark deduction.
- Unanswered questions do not receive a negative grade.
- The question paper will have only one language medium e. English.
Subjects and syllabus of the examination are as follows:
Up to class 10 Mathematics, questions will be provided to assess comprehension and application of various subjects. Questions will be offered to assess the competence to analyze data from a provided dataset, reasoning skills, basic English language comprehension, and the capacity to grasp, interpret, and deduce from a given passage.
Quantitative Aptitude – the topics covered under this subject are Simple Equations, Numbers, Percentage, Profit and Loss, HCF-LCM, Square Root and Cube Root, Geometry, Mixtures and Alligations, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Data Interpretation, Averages, Algebra and many more.
Data interpretation and logical reasoning – the topics covered under this subject are Assumptions, Seating Arrangement, Series, Statements, Bars & Line Graphs, Tables, Direction Sense, Family Tree, Coding-Decoding, Binary Logic, Proposition, Data Arrangement, Puzzles, Sets &Caselets, Syllogism, Pie Charts, Venn Diagram, Data Sufficiency and many more.
Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension – the topics under this subject include fill in the Blanks, Articles, Proper Usage of Words, Sentence Corrections, Synonyms, Antonyms, Reading Comprehension, Para Jumbles, Preposition, Error Spotting, Grammar, Vocabulary, and many more.