The Central Institute of Hindi conducts the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 test, which is a national-level exam. The Central Institute of Hindi is a self-governing body regulated by the Indian Government, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, and the Department of Higher Education (Department of Higher Education). This examination is required for entrance to teaching programmes such as B.Ed., D.El.Ed and M.Ed.
Applicants who desire to pursue a career in education, particularly in the Hindi subject, may apply for the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 admissions test. Applicants from either the Hindi or non-Hindi states can complete the online application and mail in all of the needed papers. However, individuals from outside the nation must complete the manual form and send the relevant papers together with the registration form. Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 is open to those who have received at least 50% on their matriculation & graduation level.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023: Important Details
|Name||Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023|
|Authority||Central Institute of Hindi (Uttar Pradesh, Agra)|
|Governing Authority||MHRD, GOI, and DHE|
|Courses||B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023: Deadlines
If you want to enroll in a two-year B.Ed. or D.El. Ed or M.Ed. programme at the Central Institute of Hindi for the academic year 2023-23, you must be aware of the significant deadlines for application form submitting, submission of fee, admit card release date, written exam, and so on. If you do not send the application form on time, your application will be rejected. So, in order to keep you informed about key dates, below is a list that you must review.
|Application Commencement||To be Declared|
|Application Last date||To be Declared|
|Application form Submission Last Date||To be Declared|
|Examination Date||To be Declared|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023: Procedure
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Entrance 2023 application forms will be available both offline and online.
Application Form (Offline)
- Go to khsindia.org and fill out the application form.
- Complete all required fields, such as personal information, academic information, communication information, and so on.
- On the registration form, attach a current passport-size picture.
- Send the completed application form, along with all relevant documents, to the test conducting body.
- You must also pay the application cost by Demand Draft to the authorities.
Application Form (Online)
- All candidates will have access to the application form through the internet.
- Just go to Kendriya Hindi Sansthan’s website, khsindia.org.
- On the computer monitor, the Central Institute of Hindi’s, the home page will be shown.
- Candidates must look for the part under “Notice Board.”
- Go to the Notice Board area and look for “Apply for Admission to Regular Teachers Education Programme (2023-23).”
- When you click that link, you’ll be sent to a page where you may apply for the Regular Teachers Education Program.
- Look for the Online Application Form link there.
- After you’ve clicked the link, begin filling out the application form with all of the required information.
- When you’ve finished filling out the application form, click the Submit button to send it.
Important Note: Whether you are completing out the registration form online or in person, make a duplicate or copy (based on mode) for reference purposes.
Candidates must deposit the application amount of Rs. 200/- by Demand Draft to the Central Institute of Hindi, Agra.
Candidates should review the qualifying requirements for Kendriya Sansthan Admission 2023 before completing the registration form.
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent)
Candidates for M.Ed. admission should have finished B.Ed / LT with a minimum of 50 percent marks using the Hindi system or the Hindi Shikshan Parangat.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent)
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree in Hindi (B.A.) from even a recognized board with a minimal of 50% marks.
- Candidates who’ve already finished a B.A. level diploma in Hindi along with Basic of any board recognized by the Government of India and also have completed a degree in any discipline with Hindi from a recognized board/ institution (Shastri, Vidwan, Ratna, etc).
- In addition to these requirements, candidates must have completed one of the Social Studies subjects – Civics, History, Sociology, Economics, or Geography, which is required at the graduate level.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen ( D.EI.Ed/B.T.C/T.T.C Equivalent)
- Candidates should have received at least 50 percent in Hindi in XIIth grade from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have completed class XII in any discipline with Hindi with a minimal level of 50% marks from a recognized Institute/board, as well as high school and at the intermediate stage, another of the subject areas of social studies such as Civics, History, Sociology, Economics or Geography should be there and been obtained as a requirement in their bachelor graduate program.
In addition to the aforesaid qualifications, candidates must possess an Intermediate level Hindi certificate from any institute recognized by the Government of India (Kovid, Bhushan, etc).
One of the most crucial aspects of any examination is familiarity with the exam format for that exam. We have covered the test pattern in depth below, and it is important for all of you to review the exam pattern thoroughly.
|Total No. of Questions||100|
|No. of Sections||4|
|Sections Name||General Knowledge
Proficiency in Hindi
Language and Literature
|Marking Criteria||For Each right answer, one mark will be given|