JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form, Dates – MBBS Apply Online
JIPMER MBBS is a National level medical entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. The JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form will be available from the month of March through online mode and the exam will be going to conduct in June 2020 for the candidates who wish to pursue medical courses from JIPMER can apply the same.
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2020|
|JIPMER Exam Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment Process Start||4th week of June 2020|
- Applicant must be the Indian National.
- NRI & OCI candidates are eligible to apply for it.
- Students must have cleared /appearing in 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & in English subjects with the minimum aggregate of 50 % marks( for general candidates) and 40% (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH, reserved candidates).
- OPH General Candidates have to secure 45% marks in PCB along with English subject.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Fee
- For General category candidates: Rs-1200/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs-1000/-
- For NRI/OCI candidates: Rs-2500/-
- OPH candidates are exempted for paying application fee amount.
- Mode of payment can be done through DR/CR card/ Net Banking.
- There is no other mode of paying the application fee except Online.
Documents/Details required for filling JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s personal and academic details.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- The valid address for further communication.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature of file size between 20 KB to 200 KB in .jpg format.
- The dimension of the photograph must be 30mm width x 45mm Height and
- The dimension of the signature must be 80mm width X 35mm height respectively.
- Credit card and debit card details for fee payment
Steps to fill JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form
Step-1: Applicant Details
- Enter academic details, personal details, exam city preferences, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph in the format as told above.
- Recent color passport size photograph with light background must be taken on or after 31.01.2020.
- Photograph should be having a placard with written on it name of candidate and date of photograph taken.
Step-2: Submit the Application Form
- Preview the application form.
- Read the declaration and check the ‘I agree’, before final submission.
- Click the “Register” button to save the details.
- Check your mobile number and registered mail ID for user ID and password.
Step-3: Go for Payment
- Choose the payment for submitting the application fee.
- Transaction charges will also apply, along with the application fee.
Step-4: Print the Confirmation Page
- A confirmation page will be generated, on the successful submission of the application form.
- Take the printout of this confirmation page for further references.
- No need to send the application form to the JIPMER office.
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Number of Questions: Total 200 MCQ
- Language: English
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
The MBBS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
MBBS admissions are done at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research according to the given seat reservation.
|Category||No of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI / OCI (Under Self Finance Scheme)||5|
JIPMER MBBS 2020: Counselling Process
- Prior to appearing for the JIPMER counselling 2020, candidates have to go through the Biometric fingerprint and image verification.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling 1 process from the last week of June 2020.
- It is necessary for the applicants to bring their original documents during the counselling procedure.
- After the document verification, if the candidate finds suitable+ medically fit by the authority will be admitted to the course, and required to submit the fee in cash on immediate basis.
- Seats will be allotted to only those candidates who had cleared their entrance and who fall in the merit list.