JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry conducts JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020. A list of candidates qualified for counselling is released by the University. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of the entrance exam scores. The mode of counselling will be offline organized in four rounds. To participate in the counselling, candidates can download their rank letter from the website. No individual call letter is sent to the candidates through offline mode. The candidates will have to report at the counselling venue in person. All qualified candidates must report at counselling venue on notified date & time.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|1st Counselling||4th week of June 2020|
|2nd Counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|3rd Counselling||3rd week of August 2020|
|Final Counselling||4th week of September 2020|
|Admission formalities||1st week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Course||1st week of July 2020|
|Closing of Admission||4th week of September 2020|
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020 Details
The counselling will be held probably in the month of June 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020 counselling, on the basis of merit list. Qualified candidates must attend counselling along with requisite documents. It is necessary for the applicants to bring their original documents during the counselling procedure. Admission will be finalized on the basis of written exam score, seat availability, and documents verification. Biometric fingerprint & image verifications of the candidate are done on the day of counselling. Seats will be allotted to only those candidates who had cleared their entrance and who fall in the merit list.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2020 Procedure
- Candidates will have an option to choose a seat in JIPMER, Puducherry & JIPMER, Karaikal.
- At first, the candidates have to register by showing their call letters to the university.
- The registration can be done by entering their personal & other required details.
- Candidates have to go for the biometric fingerprint verification process after registration.
- There will also be an Image/Photo Verification process to confirm that the candidate is the same.
- Candidate’s documents are verified by the University to check the eligibility of the candidates.
- It should be noted that the eligibility criteria given below should be cleared by the applying candidate.
- The successfully completed candidates of all the verification rounds are called for seat allotment.
- Candidates are called as per their rank.
Documents required during Counselling
- Mark’s statement of the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying exam-related certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (Age Certificate).
- Category certificate, if necessary.
- OPH category candidates need to produce a Medical certificate.
- Residence certificate obtained from the Revenue Authority.
- Character and conduct certificate that should be obtained from Head of the Institute last studied.
- Transfer certificate obtained from Head of the Institution where last studied.
- If you are among Puducherry residents, then you need to submit a residence or employer certificate.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The age of the candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 (intermediate) or any equivalent exam from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects in the qualifying exam.
Reservation of Seats
|Category||JIPMER, Karaikal||JIPMER, Puducherry||Total|