JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021 will be released through online mode in the month of March 2021. to offer admission in the MBBS programs at JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) organizes this entrance examination. It is a university level entrance examination. JIPMER is an autonomous institution run by the Ministry of Health. Candidates can get detailed information about JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021
- The online Application Link will be updated here.
JIPMER MBBS 2021: Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2021|
|Last Date of Form Submission||2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2021|
|JIPMER Exam Date||1st week of June 2021|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
|Seat Allotment Process Start||4th week of June 2021|
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021
The JIPMER MBBS Application Form will be provided in the month of March 2021. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode and no other mode is entertained to register for JIPMER. Fill all the details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, caste or OPH certificate (if applicable). Take a printout of the filled-in application form for further reference, after the form submission. No changes will be allowed after the form submission. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Age: The age of the candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have completed 10+2 (intermediate) or any equivalent exam from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- However, reserved category candidates have to secure 40% marks only.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects in the qualifying exam.
Steps to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2021
- Navigate the official website of JIPMER.
- Search for the link to fill MBBS Application Form 2021.
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your registration details like Applicant Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc and click on the “register” button.
- Enter your basic details, qualification details, communication address, exam city center preferences, etc.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- The dimension of photograph & signature should be 30mm width x 45mm height.
- The size of the photograph & signature should be between 10KB to 80KB.
- Preview the application form by clicking on the “Preview Application Form” button, before the form submission.
- Now, Click on the “I Agree” button.
- You will get a message/e-mail in your registered email ID/mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”.
- Login and proceed further.
- Choose the payment mode & make payment through online mode.
- Click on the “submit” button, for final submission.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1500.
- SC/ST & P-SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200.
- NRI/OCI category candidates have to pay Rs. 3000.
- No application fee will be applicable for OPH & P-OPH students.
- Students can submit the application fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/ net banking).
- Examination Mode: Online Mode (Computer Based test)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Examination Medium/Language: English & Hindi
- Total No. of Questions: 200 Questions
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark and there is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects name||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Logic & Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
JIPMER MBBS 2021 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend JIPMER MBBS Counselling on the basis of the merit list. The counselling will be held probably in the month of June 2021. On the basis of written exam score, seat availability, and documents verification, admission will be finalized. Appearing in the counselling does not mean that you have been selected for final admission. Qualified candidates must attend counselling along with requisite documents.
JIPMER MBBS Application 2021: Important Points
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- There is no age relaxation for reserved categories.
- The request will not be accepted regarding the change of examination center.
- Corrections are not allowed after form submission.
- The image should be upload in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Only keep the print copy of the filled application form for further use.