AIIMS Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
The application forms are available and will be started from 30th November 2018 through online mode only. To provide admission to 807 MBBS seats in various AIIMS institutions, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Releases AIIMS Application Form 2019. There are 9 institutions of AIIMS in India as New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Guntur, Nagpur, and Raipur. Candidates can get detailed information about AIIMS Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Updates
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration will be started from 30th November 2018. Click Here to register for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Dates (Released)
|Online Registration Starts||30th November 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||3rd January 2019|
|Status of Registration||7th January 2019|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in the application||8th – 18th January 2019|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration||22nd January 2019|
|Seat matrix & prospectus upload||29th January 2019|
|Final registration||29th January – 17th February 2019|
|Admit card||15th May 2019|
|Exam date||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Announcement||12th June 2019|
|Counselling – 1st Round||l1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling – 2nd Round||1st week of August 2019|
|Counselling – 3rd Round||1st week of September 2019|
|Open counselling||4th week of September 2019|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
AIIMS Application Form 2019 Details
The Application process will be started from the month of February 2019 through online mode only. Candidates must enter all details carefully in the application form. The application process will consist of 6 steps. The steps to fill the application form will include registration, fee payment, city choice, qualification details, image upload, and print application form. Scanned images of signature, photograph, and thumb impression in prescribed format must be uploaded. Fill the form before the last date and take a printout of the filled-in application form. Approximately, a period of one month is provided for form submission.
- AIIMS has introduced PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) facility for online registration.
- The registration process will be done in two parts i.e.
- Basic registration: Candidates can fill their basic details & upload images.
- Final registration: Candidates can complete their application & fee payment.
Steps to fill AIIMS Application Form 2019
- Go to the official link to fill AIIMS Application Form 2019.
- Find the link and start the registration process.
- Fill all details required to complete the registration process.
- Pay the requisite application fee and enter city choice.
- Enter your qualification and address details.
- Take a printout of the payment of application fee.
- Next step is to upload the documents.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression.
- Print the application form and click on final submit.
- The fee payment can be made through online mode only.
- The payment can be done using a debit/credit card or net banking.
|General||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.800/-||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
- The exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Basted Test).
- Questions will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type).
- The question paper will be provided either in English or in the Hindi language.
- Exam Shifts: First Shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination and the exam duration will be 3 ½ hours.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
- Indian Citizens, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are the compulsory subjects that candidates must have in qualifying exam.
- The lower age of the candidate must be 17 years as on the 31st December 2019.
- Candidates those who are in final year are also eligible to apply.
- The seat is reserved as 7.5% to ST, 15% SC, and 27% for OBC category, for Indian National.
- Every College Keep 3% Of Reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped which will be on a horizontal basis.
AIIMS Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Candidates can easily recover their password by clicking on “Forget Password” link available on official website.
- After the completion of the registration process, candidates will receive login ID and password in their registered email ID and mobile number.
- The prospectus is available in online mode.
- You need to upload scanned images of a photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- The online registration has been started from February 2019.